O Porto 2016

Rodolfo Fernandes

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

Wow Porto is a beautiful city. I regret not going there now when I was in Portugal! Ahh looked like a bit of Rolling shutter on the train shot. That is too be expected I guess.

Yeah I thought it was very well done also, not too sure about the backwards part though? But it did come off as different I think. Same O same O can get stale.

On 22/04/2017 at 0:46 AM, mercer said:

Nice work Rodolfo! Loved the shots toward the end where you follow behind you wife/girlfriend, really nice job tracking focus. Did you use a steady cam for that video? What is the bitrate with the hack? 

Thanks! All shots are handheld but i got lucky with those, warp stabilizer worked really well with these clips. The bitrate hack is a firmware hack that ups the mbps from 24 to 64, only real drawback is you cant playback the videos in the camera, here is a link with more info here http://nikonhacker.com/

On 22/04/2017 at 1:14 AM, webrunner5 said:

Wow Porto is a beautiful city. I regret not going there now when I was in Portugal! Ahh looked like a bit of Rolling shutter on the train shot. That is too be expected I guess.

Yeah I thought it was very well done also, not too sure about the backwards part though? But it did come off as different I think. Same O same O can get stale.

Porto is a really really beautifull place, the architecture the city the people it all makes for a great package, i would gladly live there its full of interesting things. Well the backwards part was just me trying out something different :P