LOG Footage/Grading - a rant of sorts!!

Charlie

Technical proficiency has never been an enemy of creativity. There is an expo in LACMA that pairs Picasso and Rivera's work from students to world renound paintors and the experimentation with all sorts of techniques only made them better focused on their message and masters of their style. 

What makes you creative is not log or raw or 16bit, is the combination of your knowledge and life experiences with the moment you are capturing and your raw gut feeling.

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
  • Super Members
18 hours ago, austinchimp said:

Haven't been there for a while but you might try the Media Markt shop if you have a car to drive to it.

Yeah, they have a decent 3rd party dual one on their site but don't have it in stock in any of their stores.

I found one in a drawer before I left home this morning so put a 970 on it but its a USB powered one that I have for topping up a bit in the car etc so it takes a while to fully charge one.

11 hours in this case!