By Alex T
Couple of Aputure items for sale here.
NEW: Aputure Amaran AL-H198 LED Video Light. ASKING PRICE £35
USED: Aputure LS1/2 Led Light. I have two of these and I can really recommend. Very bright and incredibly durable. Owned this for about 1.5 years used maybe about 14 times. Aside from that I've had it in storage under my bed. Good condition comes with power adaptor (U.S plug - a drugstore convertor works perfectly with this), all the cables and control. ASKING PRICE £225
Please email me directly to arrange sale: [email protected]
My Aputure VS-2 Full HD field monitor is for sale. It's in perfect condition, barely used, the foil is still on the screen, no scratches.
Comes with: battery, UK charger, cleaning cloth, sunshade, magic arm (visible marks of use) and a protective case. (for some reason i can not upload all of my pictures but I can share it with you in PM).
Price: 175 euros + shipping from Slovakia, EU (aprox around 7-8 euros).
- High resolution 1920*1200,Slim and Lightweight IPS screen
- LTPS screen technology
- Extra OSD, get more information
- Use Multiple Exposure Monitoring Features Simultaneously
- Optimized PEAK Monitoring
- Popular Safe Area Displays (2.35:1/1.33:1/1.66:1/1.85:1/70%/80%/90%)
- Transformable Picture (Vertical & Horizontal Flip)
- Precise Color Calibration Before Shipping
- False Color: False Color is used to aid in the setting of camera exposure, which enables proper exposure to be achieved without the use of costly, complicated external test equipment.
Hey guys, hope this is okay! We're the Aputure Lighting team and have been working on a lot of educational tutorials lately on how to shoot on-location and in different settings. This week we did an episode at a Jail Set and did recreations of famous jail scenes. The idea is to break down quick and simple lighting setups and start getting the online creator community to think a little outside the box of 3-point lighting. Would love to hear what you think. Happy to answer any questions. And if you like the episode, we're always happy to take requests for episodes or other tutorials you'd like to see.
- Nerris from the A-Team