wotsisname

Voigtlander 35mm F1.2, Nikkor 20mm, Nikkor zoom

Hi all, 

I've sadly decided to part with my lovely Voigtlander 35mm F1.2 Nokton Aspherical lens Leica M mount.

I used it as my taking lens for my anamorphic adaptor because its so sharp.  (nearly perfect condition. Not 'as new', but almost - a TINY paint bash (size of a grain of salt) hence reduced price)   600

Lumix adaptor M-mount / M43    (these seem to be selling new for over £200 now! This is in great condition)  90

I'm also selling:

Nikkor 20mm 3.5  - great vintage lens - lovely flares, if thats your kind of thing. They seem to be selling on eBay for close to 400. This one is in good condition. Some tiny cleaning scratches on front element and slight movement - hence reduced price - but good snap to the focus ring though. Its ai mount which fits on F mount.  250

Nikkor Zoom 28-85 3.5-4.5 Top condition - but a very common lens - prices to sell 100

Will sell all inclusive for  £940. Chance to get a bargain.

Other adaptors, if you're interested: 

M42-M4/3 - free 

B4 - M4/3 - they're selling for between 120-150 on eBay - mine 80 - again, priced to sell. 

I have used all these lenses on my Sony a7s, and previously a Panasonic GH3 to great effect. 

Jules

IMG_2204_copy.jpg.685089498b055aa5b43ec84c1e777684.jpgIMG_2048.thumb.jpeg.4f8e3e44383eaa9c4a6d1b69f5347841.jpeg58e4cd40e0111_IMG_2049copy.thumb.jpg.5c4cc1f51e28ecdff7126e2a8e6dffc0.jpg58e4cdde3ab9f_IMG_2200copy.jpg.a284e5ccabbbe4e58adc26e62355c77d.jpg

_DSC3258_copy_3.jpeg

_DSC3261_copy_3.jpeg

EOSHD Pro Color for Sony cameras EOSHD Pro LOG for Sony CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Dennycranekirk
      Hi,
      I hail from Singapore and am looking to sell a minty Nikon 28-70mm F2.8. Yes, the "Bourne" lens. I fitted custom-made gears rings bought from Sean of Followfocus gears and they feel like a natural extension. Since I bought this lens a few years back mainly for video work, I didn't mind the autofocus motor not working (common 1st gen AFS issue) and got a pretty good discount. Now, this lens doesn't complement with my other lenses in terms of look and rotation - a nightmare to use 2 types as I will always get the direction wrong. I love the lens for what it does and the image it makes. For some reason, I can't seem to get anyone in my country interested in it (probably due to the autofocus) so I thought it might be ideal for someone willing to accept for what it is or is looking to get it rehoused.
      Take a look at the pictures and send me your offers (USD figures work too). If the number can also cover shipping overseas, I wouldn't mind going the extra mile to mail it. Thanks.

Oh yes, it comes with both original front and back caps and the original hood.

• By jetzyl
      This might be one of the best preserved examples of the sony f35

PM me with a bid.

Best regards

• By Matthew Hartman
      I've been enjoying this community immensely so I thought I would give back to the community and offer my two Rokinons and a very good bargain that would be very difficult to find elsewhere. I'll be moving into a different system soon, otherwise I would be keeping these awesome lens'.
      **IN EXCELLENT CONDITION**
      Rokinon 12mm F2.0 NCS CS Ultra Wide Angle Lens for Samsung NX Mount
      Nano Crystal Coating System (NCS) for increased light transmission and reduced internal reflections Fast F2.0 maximum Aperture + close-focusing to 9.5 inches = maximum versatility in all shooting conditions Optimized for excellent optical quality and true ultra-wide 110 degree edge to edge coverage with APS-C sensor digital cameras Utilizes 3 high precision (2 Aspherical + 1 ED) lens elements for superior image quality Inner focusing system (IF) - length doesn't change and front element does not rotate - keeps integrated petal-type lens hood properly oriented End cap and lens cover $200.00 USD ($20 shipping estimate to U.S. only)
      Rokinon 135mm F2.0 ED UMC Telephoto Lens for Samsung NX Mount
      Rokinon Ultra Multi-Coated (UMC) Optics Minimum Focusing Distance of 2.6 ft. with fast apertures of f2.0 - f22 Features 9 diaphragm blades Removable lens hood  End cap and lens cover $400.00 USD ($20 shipping estimate to U.S. only)
      As a set = $550.00 USD ($40 shipping estimate to U.S. only)
      Accept Paypal.
      ACTUAL PHOTOS BELOW:

• By salim
      I have a new (never used, except to do an optical test on it against other lens) Contax Zeiss 28-85 f3.3-4 lens.  Lens has been sitting in it's original box, and packaging. Essentially brand new.
      I would grade it 10.  Only thing there might me mark from when I was taking a photo of it on my table, and I think I might have caused some discoloration on the paint marking on the body of the lens somewhere, I can't see it now, but I'm sure if I examine under bright light I might be able to spot it. 

I use to collect contax zeiss lenses I still have a few more left (message me if there is a specific lens you need and I might just have it and might want to sell it) this came from my collection. 

Message me if you want to see some photos of it. 

I like to get $300 for it .It's hard to find this lens in such a pristine condition anymore in US. Buyer pays shipping and Paypal fees. I'm "semorg" on eBay if you want to see my rating.  
    • By Nocturnes
      Looking for a quick sale, buyer pays to ship.
      The body literally has under 10 on the shutter and only pulled out to test. I, unfortunately, do not need the camera anymore, but it shoots extremely nice stills and is a good contender for video especially once the magic lantern hack comes out.
      Ready to ship or meet in San Diego area.
      $2700 for the camera with (2) Cf cards and an extra OEM Battery (Not pictured but will be in box)
      Venmo