GH5 Picture Profile Recommendations (no Vlog)

Charlie

Me again, sorry to bore you all to death with my gh5 posts but I shoot my film tomorrow and need advice as i have not had time to test all of the profiles or buy vlog. 

Can anyone recommend a good picture profile and settings based on the following :

I plan to grade all footage but will record as close as possible in camera, the colours I want. I have decorated my indoor location and the outdoor locations are stunning anyway. However, i still want options to tweak the colours to my liking etc. I will be shooting 4k 10 bit mostly. 

I haven't got into using luts and will probably stick with grading in Magic Bullet. 

I did not have the GH4 either do any recommendations will be truly appreciated!! ?

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

Hey Charlie! Piece of cake! Go for Natural all -2 but color at 0. GX85 has beautiful colors to grade in that profile, so will GH5.

Hassle free starting point for nice color. Do manual WB or adjust Kelvin manually and you are set!

With stunning locations, even better! :)

cheers

15 hours ago, PannySVHS said:

Hey Charlie! Piece of cake! Go for Natural all -2 but color at 0. GX85 has beautiful colors to grade in that profile, so will GH5.

Hassle free starting point for nice color. Do manual WB or adjust Kelvin manually and you are set!

With stunning locations, even better! :)

cheers

Thanks!