I'm Sorry

Dave Maze

Hey guys. I shared some of my videos a few days ago and it turned into a crazy thread that got super religious and out of hand. I want to apologize by the way I responded. If I came across being harsh or "matter of fact" I am really truly sorry. I will continue to make YouTube content and am taking what I have learned from this forum and will apply it to my videos going forward. 

If I offended anyone please accept my sincere apology. 

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

Ah we All have a bad day at times. Makes us stronger I think. It was an unfortunate event, but I sure as heck am not going to loose any sleep over it.

This is too good of a Forum to have that effect us, even in the short term. I don't see any reason for you to feel responsible. It was what it was. I guess it was a learning experience, and  I welcome different opinions and thoughts.

But I guess as the old saying goes, Discussing Politics and Religion neatly Always leads to hut feelings. It is Taboo for a reason I guess. I hope we all move on one this because I consider a lot of people on here as friends, and that is something I have never had a lot of in my life.

6 hours ago, DaveAltizer said:

Hey guys. I shared some of my videos a few days ago and it turned into a crazy thread that got super religious and out of hand. I want to apologize by the way I responded. If I came across being harsh or "matter of fact" I am really truly sorry. I will continue to make YouTube content and am taking what I have learned from this forum and will apply it to my videos going forward. 

If I offended anyone please accept my sincere apology. 

You're vids are super cool you are a natural performer, with gear knowledge - better than most - just keep going and tweak.

The existential camera gear geek is still an open slot imo.

You're mistake was thinking the court of public opinion is ruly/ rational.

Politicians make money for a reason...

Trust your gut. Go make money.

I approve. Be happy :)