GH5 Vignette and Premiere CC set up

airfox

I have a Kowa B&H paired with a Voigtlander 40mm f/2, through the metabones speedbooster (ultra or xl??) onto the GH5. This set up on the GH4 caused no vignetting, On GH5 theres significant vignetting, i imagine its the "no crop" on the GH5. I would imagine this focal length would be fine. I tried turning off IBIS and that didnt help. When I create a new sequence, do i choose square pixels or anamorphic? when i choose ana now, it creates a really really wide frame. Thanks for any guidance!

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
On 02/04/2017 at 10:43 AM, airfox said:

I have a Kowa B&H paired with a Voigtlander 40mm f/2, through the metabones speedbooster (ultra or xl??) onto the GH5. This set up on the GH4 caused no vignetting, On GH5 theres significant vignetting, i imagine its the "no crop" on the GH5. I would imagine this focal length would be fine. I tried turning off IBIS and that didnt help. When I create a new sequence, do i choose square pixels or anamorphic? when i choose ana now, it creates a really really wide frame. Thanks for any guidance!

Hey Airfox, i have asked similar questions on here a few times and the answer can usually be found in Tito's caculator ... i keep forgetting to look myself.. had a look and your set up does vignette 

GH5 now has less crop, more like 2x.  GH4 was 2.2x.  I also had a 40mm Canon which was fine on the GH4.  I also have metabones speedbooster, both Ultra and XL.  Either way, use a 50mm lens for wides on the GH5.