Canon 5D mkIV Crop Factor Reduction

webrunner5

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

KAYLEERUMORS IS NOW REPORTING

April 1, 2017 – Canon USA has announced that it will be giving free 5D Mark IV camera bodies to all readers of EOSHD.com who actively post on said message board with favorable honor points. The bodies will feature a reduced crop factor and Clog

!!!!!!!!!!!

11 hours ago, zerocool22 said:

I dont think this will be happening, as even the c100 or the c300 dont have RAW. It will surely affect their higher up camera sales, as I know I would be buying a 5d iv instead of the c300 ii.(for my needs)

I just got another leak through an even higher up source that said it's CONFIRMED.

I'm excited about this rumor. I sure hope it happens. I've been playing with the EOSHD Sony color settings for an a6500 we are renting and really like it. But I miss the canon handling, long battery life, and honestly the chunkyness of the canon DSLR. There is something about that size that is really great. I honestly think the Panasonic gh4/5 is probably the perfect size but whatever.... rambling. 

All I know is I'm not spending any money until NAB. Lots to look forward to this year. Last year was a doozy. 

• 2 weeks later...