GH5 test footage - Post it here!

64mulford

6 hours ago, Beritar said:

With a Pana Leica 25mm F1.4, i get a lot of noise @ 3200 ISO on V-LOG.  

You mean we can get less noise with a FF lens and SB on the same ISO ?

Filmmaking is a combination of circumstances for sure. But, I don't think it is the case of glass here, we both bet ; ) To my eyes, the secret there is on post production, I'd say. Once he says he's not using any NR on post, I guess grading can help him out too. Without mention he refers he's overexposing V-log 1-2 stops in-camera, so maybe that's there a good trick to handle it. Have you already tested the tip?

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
2 hours ago, Emanuel said:

Filmmaking is a combination of circumstances for sure. But, I don't think it is the case of glass here, we both bet ; ) To my eyes, the secret there is on post production, I'd say. Once he says he's not using any NR on post, I guess grading can help him out too. Without mention he refers he's overexposing V-log 1-2 stops in-camera, so maybe that's there a good trick to handle it. Have you already tested the tip?

Yes grading is the key =), but in my case, even crushing the black or overexposing V-log don't help with 3200 ISO.

• 3 weeks later...