Burst Mode on Interchangeable lens cameras

p.hawks

I was really interested in the article on the Nikon v1 and the option of using it for 4k raw. I was wondering if anyone knows of other cameras with similar capabilities. I hope to be able to pull all of this info together and make some sort of database, where you would be able to search for one based one your needs, like quality, speed, record length, lens mount, and price. To start out, I have a gh2, it has a 40fps jpeg burst for one second at 4 megapixels, and it can use any lens doing this, in manual mode as well.

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

There isn't anything similar to the Nikon 1's, definitely not better. Casio has compact camera's that do 30 fps (full res) for one second in jpg.

With a Canon 1D X you can shoot continuous jpg's at 14 fps for '5K video'. That's the fastest dslr, and thats about it. There's not much of a database to make imo.

http://youtu.be/qU71wZBoA1E

There isn't anything similar to the Nikon 1's, definitely not better. Casio has compact camera's that do 30 fps (full res) for one second in jpg.

With a Canon 1D X you can shoot continuous jpg's at 14 fps for '5K video'. That's the fastest dslr, and thats about it. There's not much of a database to make imo.

http://youtu.be/qU71wZBoA1E

This would be a blast for sports/action type videos, I think