[WTB] ISCO Widescreen 2000

Liszon

Hey party people,

I am looking to pick up this guy mentioned in the title, the ISCO Widescreen 2000 anamorphic attachment.

Preferably without element separation and haze, hopefully located in the UK & EU.

Let me know if you have one and would be willing to part from it.

Cheers,

Artur

• 2 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Nocturnes
      Hey, all.
      I have my Kowa 8Z  for $1000 BIN but taking offers.
      It is extremely clean and honestly virtually unused. 9/10
      It is located in San Diego, California. But can accept PayPal and ship were ever as needed.

• By harharj
      I've been looking everywhere, but I can seem to find anything solid on squeezing anamorphic footage on Premiere Pro, only found methods for FCP.  If anyone knows the best method of squeezing 1.5x and 2x anamorphic footage on Premiere Pro, that would be greatly appreciated.
    • By harharj
      I want to get everyone's opinion on this.  Should I buy anamorphic lens or a dog schidt lens w/ the oval aperture?  I'm wondering why people still go crazy on ebay for anamorphic lens when you can get the dog schidt lens with the option of a 1.5x or 2x oval apeture and is single focus.  Essentially, both the anamorphic and DSO lens produce the same results as far as oval bokeh and flares, I would think.  Is there something I'm missing?  You would think that people would go with the DSO lens option as opposed to anamorphic lens seeing as how anamorphic lens require more such as double focus, clamps and other addition things to make them work properly.  So, do anamorphic lens have more desirable characteristics (other then the whole crop/squeeze factor) then the DSO lens that I don't know about?
    • By smay20
      i have a kowa for bell&howell anamorphic lens for sale, which is great for full-frame dslr's due to it larger rear element width, for more technical details see:
      https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0BzVcUB-5ReiZajVncE9rYU9heDQ&usp=sharing

i am selling on ebay, and my price is reasonable compared to other listings of the same lens, and it is the only one available in the uk a the moment, so you may save on international customs. it is a fixed price, but i am open to offers. listing as follows: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/kowa-bell-howell-anamorphic-lens-/161367776013?pt=UK_Lenses_Filters_Lenses&hash=item259244db0d
    • By Bighead255
      Hello everyone

I'm wanting to film a short Sci-Fi film for one of my Uni projects and I'm wanting to use an Anamorphic lens to get a more cinematic feel. I'll be using Canon DSLR's, in particular, the 60D, 7D and maybe a 5D if I can get my hands on one. But until now, I've had no experience whatsoever with using, buying etc. an Anamorphic DSLR lens. I've been looking at what Vid-Atlantic with their Anamorph Filters, but from what I can gather, that doesn't give a true Anamorphic look to the film. Another issue I'm worried about is learning how to properly use an anamorphic lens as when I've watched various videos of people using them, there's vignetting and focussing issues. Can anyone steer me in the right direction on what I should do/buy?

Thanks for all your help