• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By tompeter
      Sony Alpha a6300 ILCE-6300/B Mirrorless Interchangeable-lens Camera - Body Only On Ebay
      Price: $449.00
      Product Identifiers
      Brand Sony
      Model Alpha A6300
      Product Key Features
      Digital Zoom 8x
      Battery Type Lithium-Ion
      Color Black
      Features Built-in Flash, Auto Focus, Body only, Interchangeable Lenses, Wi-Fi Ready, Viewfinder, Noise Reduction, CMOS Sensor
      Dimensions 2.63x4.72x1.92 in
      Screen Size 3.0"
      Series Sony Alpha
      Type Mirrorless Interchangeable Lens
      Connectivity Micro USB
      Megapixels 24.2MP
      Manufacturer Color Black
      Dimensions
      Weight 12.73 Oz
      Additional Product Features
      Lens System Body only
    • By julien t
      Hi all!
      I'm sharing with you a moody film I did during a short trip in Berlin from last june. Don't worry you will not be drawned under a ton of crazy trendy transitions. Just let the video takes you through History with a big H.

This city is so inspiring.
      Feel free to ask me about the workflow.

some technicals specs :

Shot with a canon 5D MK III
      1920x872 @24fps
      with crop_rec_4k.2018Jul22.5D3113
      edit and color corrected with davinci resolve 15

(by the way thank a lot Andrew Reid for taking the time to create your books, I purchased them a while ago, and even if was using before ML, they offered a good help earlier on the year.)

• By Alex T
      Amazing cage with built-in follow focus wheel perfect for the a7s, Canon and Nikon cameras. It's in used condition but works great. Redrock are a quality company with excellent customer service. I've found this cage to be exceptional as a one-man-band. 

"The Scout is first of its kind ultra-portable camera multi-tool. It’s a universal cage and rig in one featuring a built-in microRemote Fingerwheel System that’s wireless-ready. The Scout has a rail system when you need it, or remove rails for a super low profile setup. Load-and-go, run-and-gun, point-and-shoot right out of the box. ultraCage Scout is the ultimate self-contained rig for handheld mirrorless camera and DSLR video" 

RRP: $2,199.00

Selling for £1099

• By kazkioken
      Clearing out some stuff I don't use, this is a mint condition Metabones Nikon N/F to Sony E mount Ultra Speedbooster with 1 stop and .71X fov

I don't have the container or box, will just be the speedbooster and both end caps with the support piece as shown

Prefer local Los Angeles area pick up for $390 so you can see the adapter in person - can ship to US via PP with additional shipping and G&S fee

• By julienajarry
      Hey all! I want to share this trailer for Sennheiser's Pro Talk Season 2 I shot using a Sony FS7, A7iii and A7sii.
      Two weeks before the shoot I decided I wasn't happy with my current slog3 workflow and wanted to change it up. I found Pro Color V3 (at the time, V4 was not out yet) and gave it a shot. I loaded it up on the A7sii and A7iii, barely made a few tweaks to both to match them up, give me a great result and bam. I was sold. I then created a preset in FCPX (yea I edit on FCPX for now) that took my FS7 slog3 footage and popped it into Pro Color V3 matching the other two cameras perfectly. So my new flow is like this, Pro Color on the A7 series cameras and the FS7 shoots slog3, I then match the FS7 to the A7 series cameras in post and work from there. The reason why I needed Pro Color in my life was because I had these beautiful little A7 series cameras but couldn't use them to their full (small) potential shooting slog3. I didn't want to have to tote around an external monitor, etc. There's a lot more to say but I'll leave it at that. Way more to come. Enjoy.