Raw Park Footage BMPCC

Juxx989

As im considering getting rid of my NX Gear Ive put it in boxes and am trying to act like I don't have it for a week or two.... we are separated not divorced...

Finally got a ND Filter for my FD len only things I can get on my Pocket atm ATM

Shot this stuff RAW trying to figure out what is the best exposure on the histy

I suppose on  RAW you want a flat valley not peaks to the left or right?

Its all hand held with some serious (bad) stabilization all done in Resolve  

Im learning that just just because I have all that dynamic range perhaps I shouldn't keep the Whitest  whites and the blackest black alot of grades have milky blacks....

All Canon FD 24mm 2.8 + $13 NDfilter

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
6 hours ago, Juxx989 said:

As im considering getting rid of my NX Gear Ive put it in boxes and am trying to act like I don't have it for a week or two.... we are separated not divorced...

Finally got a ND Filter for my FD len only things I can get on my Pocket atm ATM

Shot this stuff RAW trying to figure out what is the best exposure on the histy

I suppose on  RAW you want a flat valley not peaks to the left or right?

Its all hand held with some serious (bad) stabilization all done in Resolve  

Im learning that just just because I have all that dynamic range perhaps I shouldn't keep the Whitest  whites and the blackest black alot of grades have milky blacks....

All Canon FD 24mm 2.8 + $13 NDfilter

That looks really cool. The Pocket is such a wicked camera and those FD lenses really sing on it. Which lenses did you use? Did you use any IR filtration? And finally, did you grade this in resolve?

2 hours ago, mercer said:

That looks really cool. The Pocket is such a wicked camera and those FD lenses really sing on it. Which lenses did you use? Did you use any IR filtration? And finally, did you grade this in resolve?

Hi thanks for the input no IR filter I just got this cam about a month ago its just naked FD lens with ND no Speed booster and I did the edit and grade in resolve!

On 3/13/2017 at 2:35 PM, dbp said:

Looks great, love that camera! The stabilizer in resolve is the one thing really keeping me from diving into it as a fulltime NLE.

The reason the stabilizing is bad is not the software fault I shot this with just my hands on the camera no rig or anything... the Full Software is awesome!

On 3/15/2017 at 0:33 PM, bunk said:

This link might be usefull.

bmpcc exposure

Thanks it seems I need to do the opposite of the NX1 and protect the shadows by overexposing a bit on the BMPCC