Starter kit and advice for newbie

jnhitf

I appreciate, Blanche. I guess I'm not so handy like your husband, I will have to wait until the the VF-3 Universal Viewfinder for the GH3 comes out. BTW, after reading that you own a Rode Lavalier Condenser Lapel Microphone I ordered today from Amazon the new version from Rode where you record directly to your Smartphone. I'm looking forward to do some tests. 

Again, thank you very much for your effort taking the explaining pictures.

Cheers.

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

I appreciate, Blanche. I guess I'm not so handy like your husband, I will have to wait until the the VF-3 Universal Viewfinder for the GH3 comes out. BTW, after reading that you own a Rode Lavalier Condenser Lapel Microphone I ordered today from Amazon the new version from Rode where you record directly to your Smartphone. I'm looking forward to do some tests. 

Again, thank you very much for your effort taking the explaining pictures.

Cheers.

Gladly done - making this is not difficult it's like cutting a piece of paper. You have to find somebody with the right tools. I don't think they will come out with a version for the GH3 as they already recommend this for the GH3. Have fun with your lav!