Jaime Valles

FS: Panasonic LUMIX GH4, battery grip, cage, 5 batteries & more

Hello, all.

I'm selling this Panasonic LUMIX DMC-GH4 16.0 MP 4K Digital Camera with lots of extras. The photos here are of the actual items for sale.

I used this GH4 mostly for event video shoots, and it never let me down. I took great care of it, and it has delivered fantastic results. I'm only selling it because my company has moved on to full-frame cameras and lenses.

This camera is in great condition. It's been well taken care of, the screen doesn't have any scratches or cracks, and the viewfinder is clean. It works perfectly.

In addition, you get the Official Panasonic Battery Grip for the GH4, which doubles the battery life and makes the camera look more "pro" for when you're dealing with shallow clients that don't believe a small camera can deliver quality results. The grip itself has a scratch on the rubber (see the photo with the grip) but this doesn't affect the performance in any way.

Speaking of batteries, this sale comes with FIVE batteries! Three are original Panasonic batteries (one came with the camera), and two are generic batteries. All work flawlessly.

You also get the Fhugen Honu cage, which helps attach all sorts of accessories to the camera, and has an HDMI cable lock to protect the Micro-HDMI port on the camera, as well as a Micro-HDMI to full-size HDMI adapter.

I'm also throwing in a generic wireless remote control for activating the shutter from afar. It works well.

Overall, this kit comes with everything you need to start shooting gorgeous, cinematic 4K footage (except for lenses). I've made a lot of money with this camera, and now you can, too.

The sale includes the following:

One (1) Panasonic LUMIX DMC-GH4 Camera

One (1) Original box with instructions and all accessories

Three (3) Original Panasonic Batteries

Two (2) Generic Batteries

One (1) Original Panasonic DMW-BGGH3 Battery Grip with original box

One (1) Fhugen Honu Camera Cage

One (1) Generic Wireless Remote Control

Asking for $1100 with free shipping in the USA. USA only, PayPal only. Sold as is.

B36I1270.JPG

B36I1271.JPG

B36I1272.JPG

B36I1273.JPG

B36I1275.JPG

B36I1276.JPG

B36I1277.JPG

B36I1279.JPG

B36I1281.JPG

B36I1282.JPG

B36I1283.JPG

B36I1284.JPG

B36I1285.JPG

EOSHD Pro Color for Sony cameras EOSHD Pro LOG for Sony CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs