HelsinkiZim

Blackmagic Micro Cinema Camera (Monitor+Speedbooster+Lens))

For sale is my micro cinema camera + accessories. Ready to shoot!

Like new - monitor and camera used for 1 day shoot.

Reason for sale: Had GH4 already, so looking to move into super35/ full frame for my second camera to better suit some of my clients' needs.

- Blackmagic Micro Cinema Camera (1x LP-E6 Battery (90mins) + dummy battery for external power + expansion port). 

- Aputure FineHD V2 (sony battery + HDMI cables incl. full + sunshade + foamed carry case)

- Generic MFT to EF  Speedbooster (dumb) used condition

- Generic MFT to EF adapter (dumb) used condition

Freebie

- Olympus M.Zuikio 14 - 42mm (3.5 - 5.6) kit lens - used condition, no scratches or marks on lens.

Located in Helsinki, Finland - will send within the EU.

Asking €1 130 + shipping. Will consider reasonable offers and separate item sales.

Micro Cinema Camera Kit.jpeg

FineHD.jpeg

Sorry the next photo is out of focus...

Speedbooster.jpeg

Adapter.jpeg

Olypmus.jpeg

EOSHD Pro Color for Sony cameras EOSHD Pro LOG for Sony CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

Forgot this pic...

balckmagic alone.jpeg

Remind me to throw in my 11inch magic arm and cold-shoe adapter for the camera (only 1/4 inch thread holes, no shoe mount) - this will be freebie too.

Just trying to think of everything I would have wanted straight away when I bought it to shoot immediately...

If I think of anything else, I will post it here.

I have this camera, and am wondering the dummy external battery - what have you power this with? 

I bought the Juicebox battery sold on Amazon, advertised for the BMCC, BMPCC, and BMMCC. They told me it needs to be powered through the side expansion port with all the loose cables. BUT I was wondering if I could just plug it into and power through the dummy battery. Would certainly look less messy. Your thoughts would be appreciated.

5 hours ago, DIGICHombre said:

I have this camera, and am wondering the dummy external battery - what have you power this with? 

I bought the Juicebox battery sold on Amazon, advertised for the BMCC, BMPCC, and BMMCC. They told me it needs to be powered through the side expansion port with all the loose cables. BUT I was wondering if I could just plug it into and power through the dummy battery. Would certainly look less messy. Your thoughts would be appreciated.

Hi! Yes, forget about the expansion port and get the dummy LP-E6 on ebay.

The Juicebox solution is a perfect match. I used v-mount, same thing - as long as output is over 7v....