What are the best European shops for Audio/Video equipment?

Kisaha

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
1 hour ago, Kisaha said:

I will be start upgrading my equipment and all, and I do not  have a lot of options in my country (Greece). I was wondering what are the best shops I can buy online in Europe for our field, something like the Thomann.de for video.  

CVP and Wex Photographic.

That's in my experience - not necessarily anybody else's. I particularly like Wex because whenever I have ordered from them (apart from one item that I knew wasn't in stock when I ordered it) the delivery of the goods has been lightning fast.

Thank you all, I have experience with these shops, as I used to live in England; and I do not find CVP especially cheap, for most products for them I have to use the "Match offer" to get a better price.

What about Germany? Don't they have a huge video megastore of anything? Netherlands? Italy? 

What about SLR hut? I haven't buy from them, but I see they are cheaper than CVP.

Thank you guys, I will check all of them. 

After a quick research I did for some specific products, Europe is unbelievably expensive. For every Denmark and Germany, there is a Greece and Italy that shouldn't have those prices!

2 hours ago, Kisaha said:

What about SLR hut? I haven't buy from them, but I see they are cheaper than CVP.

Thank you guys, I will check all of them. 

After a quick research I did for some specific products, Europe is unbelievably expensive. For every Denmark and Germany, there is a Greece and Italy that shouldn't have those prices!

They have good reviews from buyers on forums. The subject of SLR Hut always comes up in the context of whether or not they are legitimate due to the low prices. To do what they do has led people to suggest they deal with grey imports, which could potentially cause problems with returns and warranties.

I ended up paying £500 extra for my a7sii by going through Wex because I simply wanted some peace of mind.