Monitor Calibration

mercer

So, I have '14 MacBook Air. I edit and color in FCPX. I have my display set for rec709. When I export a screengrab or video, it looks exactly as it did within FCPX, but on my phone, which I believe is srgb, a greenish tiny appears.

So, what I'm wondering is, how do you guys handle the slight color changes that occur between different devices? Do you find a happy medium, or is there an export color space I am unaware of that is more neutral?

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

There is nothing that can be done, best practice is work with a proper grading monitor that has been calibrated for the space you want export to, sRGB, Rec709, P3, etc.... That way you know you at least it can be properly displayed on a calibrated device. But as you have noticed devices out there are all over the place so you there is no way to know how it will look on someone else's devices. I have seen two computer monitors of same age, manufacturer and model that are impossible to get to match, even with a calibration device. This is not an isolated case and not un-common.