PWM(S.Bus)+LANC+DC12V BMMCC Angle Breakout Expansion Box Module by RADIOPROEKTOR

shijan

Got test 3D prints today. Box will be made from coPET (same material as used for water bottles manufacture).  It is low shrinkage, resistant to impact loads (about 85 Shore Type D) and guaranteed usable in temps from -40 to +70°С.

Done some quick sanding and install dummy connectors. Overall it is usable but after sanding surface became slightly grey. Probably the simplest way to get a uniform surface is to paint it with acrylic spray.

IMG_3521.jpg

IMG_3502.jpg

IMG_3517.jpg

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

The 3D printed boxes will be ready from day to day. Done a lot of preparatory work and small additional helper tools to setup a better workplace and faster pipeline. Final soldering done with quality materials and proper workflow, all elements and joints are tested. Everything will be durable and reliable. Each wire tip must be manually pre-soldered (tinned) for maximum connection reliability.

In final version all cables marked with different colors:
S.Bus:
signal (middle) - green
power (tip) - blue
ground - white

LANC:
signal (tip) - yellow
power (middle) - orange
ground - grey

DC power:
+12V - red
ground - black

CAM1_2017-03-24_1239_C0065_1094546.jpg

IMG_3736.jpg

IMG_3753.jpg

• 1 month later...

Second batch of the boxes done today!

PWM(S.Bus)+LANC+12V DC Angle Breakout Expansion Box Module developed by RADIOPROEKTOR for Blackmagic Micro Cinema Camera (BMMCC) and Blackmagic Micro Studio Camera 4K (BMMSC).
Angle shape provides compact and secure cable management without mess of wires around the camera. Box compatible with SmallRig and Wooden Camera cages, but can be used without any cage as well. Perfectly fits to size and shape of BMMCC Angle HDMI Clamp Kit.
Box uses high quality TRS connectors made by Lumberg/EST (Germany/Japan). Everything is connected with tiny Dupont Jumpers, so you can open the box and easily change cables configuration for your needs just in few seconds. This makes it compatible with any PWM and S.Bus camera controllers, allow for Composite video signal output, Genlock/Reference input or any other desired option.

Tech Specs:
1 x 3.5mm TRS jack socket for PWM, S.Bus or any other user selectable inputs/outputs.
1 x 2.5mm TRS jack socket for LANC input.
1 x 5.5x2.1mm (5.5x2.5mm compatible) 12V DC power input socket.
1 x DB-HD15 serial connector.
The housing is 3Dprinted from coPET material, sanded and finished with acrylic paint.
Dimensions: 34x34x29mm
Weight: 28g
Operating Temperature: -20°C to +70°C

Package includes
- Angle Breakout Expansion Box
- 2pcs #4-40UNC screws (Stainless Steel or Black Oxide Steel for your choice)
- 3/32 allen wrench hex key

Package cost total:
Angle Breakout Expansion Box = $50
Worldwide shipping by registered air mail with tracking number = $5
Payoneer funds transfer fee = 3%

Currently I can accept payments only with Payoneer Billing Service because PayPal don't works in my country for receiving funds.
Here are few links explains how the Payoneer Request a Payment service works:
https://www.payoneer.com/en/billing-service/
http://blog.payoneer.com/how-to-request-a-payment-with-payoneer/
https://payoneer.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/12280

For pre-order details send me a private message or contact directly to radioproektor (@) gmail . com

Also if you need additional Angle HDMI Clamp with Ugreen adapter i can combine the package. More info about it available here: http://www.eoshd.com/comments/topic/21377-angle-hdmi-clamp-kit-for-bmmcc-smallrig-cage-and-ugreen-angle-hdmi-adapter/#comment-186237

Wires inside the box are marked with colors:
S.Bus power (tip) [BLUE]
S.Bus signal (ring) [GREEN]
S.Bus ground (sleeve) [WHITE]
LANC signal (tip) [YELLOW]
LANC power (ring) [ORANGE]
LANC ground (sleeve) [GREY]
Power +12V DC (center pin) [RED]
Power ground [BLACK]

BMMCC_Expansion_Batch2Untitled00089236.jpg

BMMCC_Expansion_Batch2Untitled00089429.jpg

• 1 year later...
On 3/17/2017 at 7:04 PM, shijan said:

Got test 3D prints today. Box will be made from coPET (same material as used for water bottles manufacture).  It is low shrinkage, resistant to impact loads (about 85 Shore Type D) and guaranteed usable in temps from -40 to +70°С.

Done some quick sanding and install dummy connectors. Overall it is usable but after sanding surface became slightly grey. Probably the simplest way to get a uniform surface is to paint it with acrylic spray.

IMG_3521.jpg

IMG_3502.jpg

IMG_3517.jpg

Hi there, I'm interested in trying this on the BMMCC, do you have any units in London/UK?

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Dear fellows, for some reasons i don't post updates and don't check posts on this forum for a long long time anymore. All my products are still available. Also i released new 14.8V Battery Enclosure Module resently. If you want to order some stuff please visit my marketplase at https://lavky.com/radioproektor/

You can always find more actual info about curernt projects at bmcuser and blackmagicdesign forums.