1dc: some thoughts and questions

Evolvnyc

Hey Guys, as a diehard 1dc shooter, I wonder why ML won't make a hack to open up the 1dc to raw capture (like the 5dm3, etc?) Does anyone know of anything like this? Why we all love this camera is it's stunning images out of the box, but of course it would be great to have raw... Also, I have started a blog for 1dc/1dx/1dxm2 users to share tips tricks footage and whatnot as it presents such a unique set of challenges operating this camera. I just finally got the Tilta cage and it's a game changer, but of course you need workarounds, so I invite you all to please come join us and share your rigs and solutions and frustrations. DM me for a link to the blog, we would love to have you guys there as well! Any other hacks/improvements for 1dc that you guys are aware of? Thanks for your time!

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

That's insane as canon doesn't care about the 1dc since it was a bomb - no one supports it including them, that's too bad... come on to my blog and maybe we can convince someone to take it on, ha! The 1dxm2 4k footage is crap compared to the 1dc, and now that the price has dropped, it's a truly amazing image for the price, but there are many many impediments to overcome to make it user friendly... it's brand new but please come and contribute your experience and knowledge: https://canon1dcuser.wordpress.com/