Sign in to follow this  
Hunterj11

Optex 5.5 mm f1.8 lens PL mount

Gorgeous Prime Lens for S16mm format.  That means it'll cover Micro 4/3 and other similar sized sensors.  The glass here is dynamite. Again, have to sell to raise funds for a big purchase.  Regretting putting this out there already.  Good luck ravaging my inventory.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/182430126152?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

EOSHD Pro Color for Sony cameras EOSHD Pro LOG for Sony CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By dia3olik
      Hey guys,
      I'm selling a brand new Wooden Camera cage for the BMMCC plus the Wooden Camera PL Mount kit for it.
      Asking price is 300€ for everything ! ! ! !
      I'm in Italy and I can ship to Europe for fair prices and even WW if needed (postal or UPS).
      BTW I also have a SpeedBooster for the Pocket and the Micro, Canon EF lens version for sale in another thread.

• By Lenscamera
      Hi,
      I have a brand new unopened Blackmagic pocket cinema camera 4k that I bought from B&H. Still in it's wrapped plastic seal from B&H so obviously it includes everything that comes with it. I am thinking/considering going a different route with my camera gear and looking to gauge interest if anyone is looking for one. 
      Let me know if you're interested. 
    • By zoombeam
      The original SLR 12mm for micro four thirds.  Built in hood.  Mint.  Box is intact.  Comes with original caps and hood.  $300.00+ shipping.
    • By Thecryptolounge
      Rarely used this bad boy, mainly bought it for my wedding a couple years back. Other than that it’s in great condition. Will sell it with the battery and the 32GB SD.
      Askig: $700

• By Nocturnes
      Works great, bought for  a specific lens for a film on our FS7/A7S and it worked just fine.
      Just no longer using.
      Ready to ship from San diego