1. BenEricson

BenEricson

• Similar Content

• By dia3olik
      Hey guys,
      I'm selling a brand new Wooden Camera cage for the BMMCC plus the Wooden Camera PL Mount kit for it.
      Asking price is 300€ for everything ! ! ! !
      I'm in Italy and I can ship to Europe for fair prices and even WW if needed (postal or UPS).
      BTW I also have a SpeedBooster for the Pocket and the Micro, Canon EF lens version for sale in another thread.

• By Lenscamera
      Hi,
      I have a brand new unopened Blackmagic pocket cinema camera 4k that I bought from B&H. Still in it's wrapped plastic seal from B&H so obviously it includes everything that comes with it. I am thinking/considering going a different route with my camera gear and looking to gauge interest if anyone is looking for one. 
      Let me know if you're interested. 
    • By zoombeam
      The original SLR 12mm for micro four thirds.  Built in hood.  Mint.  Box is intact.  Comes with original caps and hood.  $300.00+ shipping.
    • By Thecryptolounge
      Rarely used this bad boy, mainly bought it for my wedding a couple years back. Other than that it’s in great condition. Will sell it with the battery and the 32GB SD.
      Askig: $700

• By Nocturnes
      Works great, bought for  a specific lens for a film on our FS7/A7S and it worked just fine.
      Just no longer using.
      Ready to ship from San diego