Hunterj11

For Sale : FM Lens Variable Diopter for Single Focus also includes Moller Anamorphot 32/2x For Single Focus Capability on Anamorphic Lenses

This is the eBay link for the following FM Lens

http://www.ebay.com/itm/FM-Lens-Variable-Diopter-W-Moller-Anamorphot-32-2x-For-Single-Focus-Anamorphics-/182432011462?

This is an  FM Lens rig with a Moller 32/2x anamorphic lens installed within the FM module. It's sometimes called a variable diopter and other companies make versions such as the Recrilux 3ff, Coredna, and Dslr Magic Rangefinder. 

This item is not available to buy through FM lens directly any longer and I barely have seen any variable diopters other than the Rangefindee for sale new or used for over a year. 

This guy probably needs some tweaking for your immediate use but it's lovely and you'll be lucky to pick one up in this scarce market.  

Barely used.  It's got a ding here and there on the metal but the glass appears to be in great shape.  

Jay

EOSHD Pro Color for Sony cameras EOSHD Pro LOG for Sony CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Zalem
      - PRICE: $599
      - STRETCH: 2X
      - FOCUS: Double-focus
      - PAYMENT METHOD: Paypal (fees to be paid after initial payment)
      - SHIPPING: Not included
      - INCLUDED: Redstan rear adapter with foot support and Redstan front clamp (value = $100).
      - CONDITION: No scratches and no fungus. Clean glass with the exception of a couple tiny spots on the rear glass. A couple of VERY light scratches that are only noticeable under a light source. Body shows some signs of wear but it works perfectly. Coatings are not flamboyant but the lens creates these signature purple/orange flares perfectly well. I wasn't able to get 1000% tack sharp images, so the lens might need to be serviced. It gives reasonably sharp results though, and my issue might actually come from my taking lens. Bought it from a fellow member of the Anamorphic Shooters group on FB and barely used it because of a decrease in filmmaking activity.
      - COMMENTS: I can send some footage via wetransfer. Open to offers.

• By Eric99
      WTB moondog anamorphic 37mm 

• By Thecryptolounge
      Rarely used this bad boy, mainly bought it for my wedding a couple years back. Other than that it’s in great condition. Will sell it with the battery and the 32GB SD.
      Askig: $700