Trump is POTUS now what?

jcs

Now that Trump is President of the United States, what can we in the media do to help make the World a Better Place (vs. Make America Great Again which alienates the rest of the world)? First everyone can learn what has really been happening with the so-called Deep State (Democratic and Republican parties- two sides of the same coin):

• Globalist Agenda - http://www.globalistagenda.org/ , http://www.globalresearch.ca
  • George Soros and what he's been doing with his money and power through the Open Society Foundation
  • Operation Mockingbird and mass hypnosis via the mainstream media (see this video: https://therealstrategy.com/nlp-in-the-msm-exposing-mind-control/ )
  • 9/11 false flag, the Bin Laden legend
  • ISIS and terrorists funded and helped as a tool to destabilize countries for the benefit of the NWO elites resulting in massive suffering of innocent people
  • Pizzagate - so horrible no one wants to talk about it and is deeply saddening that some top people in power may be doing these things

The first step is to stop attacking Trump (or Obama, or Hillary, or Soros etc.). We need to focus on their policies and current actions to make sure they are doing what we, the people want, vs. what the very small ruling elite want. I believe the ruling elite collectively want to do good, however absolute power tends to corrupt absolutely, and very bad things have been happening due to the competition of the so-called Dominator culture.

There are peaceful marches happening right now on woman and gay rights, which is the right thing do to. Peacefully protest and discuss the policies and don't ever give up until the policy reflects the will of the people, not a religious or special interest minority. Religion and special interests, when not driven by love, kindness, and unity, and understanding of large scale systems and populations, is highly toxic and harmful, like a virulent cancer (e.g. the results of taking away Planned Parenthood and crime). Instead of attacking the whole body, we need to focus on just the harmful policies. And continue to have patience and give love and kindness to those who don't yet understand the truth.

The MSM (main stream media) is unfortunately corrupt. It's up to us via social media to each and every one of us pitch in and help solve these issues. Via your personal social media posts, videos, podcasts, discussions in the pub, parties, friends and family, and ultimately via action. Including voting, calling congressmen, creating content which unites people and promotes the right ideas, and reminding those who promote division and hate that they are following the Deep State programming to get us to fight each other so they can maintain power and continue manipulating and controlling us. Ultimately, we need to show the NWO elites there is another way, a peaceful way which utilizes the collective intelligence of the entire population to heal the planet and Make the World a Better Place.

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

Yeah I would admit  "The MSM (main stream media)"  is just about the most corrupt info supplier in this country. It leans WAY to the Democratic Party side in my view in this day and age. Not saying they are always wrong, but it should be honest about all news, not just what they want to shove down out throats.

Being totally in on Liberal bias is Not covering the news by any means. Sort of like Life TIme Movie, or Oxygen networks, the man hater Networks, where the man is Always the bad guy and the women is perfect.

Unfortunately no one Party is the answer. Power, Money corrupts both of them. I was a Video Cameraman for years for a main TV station and it was big time Republican  the whole time I worked there, so was the main newspaper. So hardly fair to all the people that resided there in the city. Ergo, No perfect solution.

1 hour ago, hijodeibn said:

Is there a chance president Trump could only allow to enter the country cameras with internal 10-bit 422 codec?

Why stop there? Why not internal 12-bit RGB 444? :)  (only aware of the C300 II currently with that option. RAW of course reconstructs to 10+ bit RGB 444). 

@webrunner5 No perfect solution, though there are better solutions than what we've been experiencing, namely we need to not accept behavior that serves them and not us (voting, buying/not-buying goods, peaceful protests, writing/calling congressmen etc.).

I heard that Trump will be setting up his own camera plant in Detroit, the rumours are that the first camera to be released is to directly rival the GH5 and will have these features:

• 4k, just the best 4K...you'll going to love it. Honestly, the best 4K.
  • Camera body in any colour as long as its red,white or blue.
  • Colour balance is locked to 2700k for uniform orange skin tones.
  • Buttons made for extra small hands.
  • Weather resistant, including urine.
  • Overheating notification in 4K mode is displayed as "Hoax invented by china".
  • Camera strap has red dye to be deposited onto neck of user.
  • firmware accessible via secure server, directed via Russia.

No word yet on pricing yet, but rumour has it Mexico will pay for them.

4 hours ago, jcs said:

Now that Trump is President of the United States, what can we in the media do to help make the World a Better Place (vs. Make America Great Again which alienates the rest of the world)? First everyone can learn what has really been happening with the so-called Deep State (Democratic and Republican parties- two sides of the same coin):

• Globalist Agenda - http://www.globalistagenda.org/ , http://www.globalresearch.ca
  • George Soros and what he's been doing with his money and power through the Open Society Foundation
  • Operation Mockingbird and mass hypnosis via the mainstream media (see this video: https://therealstrategy.com/nlp-in-the-msm-exposing-mind-control/ )
  • 9/11 false flag, the Bin Laden legend
  • ISIS and terrorists funded and helped as a tool to destabilize countries for the benefit of the NWO elites resulting in massive suffering of innocent people
  • Pizzagate - so horrible no one wants to talk about it and is deeply saddening that some top people in power may be doing these things

The first step is to stop attacking Trump (or Obama, or Hillary, or Soros etc.). We need to focus on their policies and current actions to make sure they are doing what we, the people want, vs. what the very small ruling elite want. I believe the ruling elite collectively want to do good, however absolute power tends to corrupt absolutely, and very bad things have been happening due to the competition of the so-called Dominator culture.

There are peaceful marches happening right now on woman and gay rights, which is the right thing do to. Peacefully protest and discuss the policies and don't ever give up until the policy reflects the will of the people, not a religious or special interest minority. Religion and special interests, when not driven by love, kindness, and unity, and understanding of large scale systems and populations, is highly toxic and harmful, like a virulent cancer (e.g. the results of taking away Planned Parenthood and crime). Instead of attacking the whole body, we need to focus on just the harmful policies. And continue to have patience and give love and kindness to those who don't yet understand the truth.

The MSM (main stream media) is unfortunately corrupt. It's up to us via social media to each and every one of us pitch in and help solve these issues. Via your personal social media posts, videos, podcasts, discussions in the pub, parties, friends and family, and ultimately via action. Including voting, calling congressmen, creating content which unites people and promotes the right ideas, and reminding those who promote division and hate that they are following the Deep State programming to get us to fight each other so they can maintain power and continue manipulating and controlling us. Ultimately, we need to show the NWO elites there is another way, a peaceful way which utilizes the collective intelligence of the entire population to heal the planet and Make the World a Better Place.

Strange post, it hard to know what you really mean as it's polluted by references to conspiration theories. Not sure all Media is corrupt, never the less Trump has manipulated too many. The underlaying problem is lack of good education in US for a long period (for at lot of people), resulting in lack of good judgement. In Europe we see parallels to what happen in Germany in the 30ies, its is a really dangerous situation. Yesterday it was fantastic to see people finally showed engagement.

What do I mean by conspiration theories; that NWO elite has funded ISIS -  of course this is rubbish. A very simple thing- some people use religion to manipulate people which has been going on for ever, and they are local, not initiated by the Westen elite. 

5 hours ago, jcs said:

Now that Trump is President of the United States, what can we in the media do to help make the World a Better Place (vs. Make America Great Again which alienates the rest of the world)?

1. Be the voice of free America. Say and show that human beings of different ethnics can live together peacefully. 

2. Propagade the positive values, liberty, fraternity, equality, solidarity, inclusion, justice. Not the words alone, but what they mean in everyday life.

3. Reinstate facts over fearmongering, hysteria and conspiracy theories. All conspiracy theories ("Deep State") tend to be bizarr exaggerations of very banal truisms, i.e. that corruption exists (everywhere, by the way) and that there indeed is a swamp. A criminal detective would ask cui bono? In a capitalist system? Do we really need to speculate? Rich elites of course. Make their interests transparent! Obamacare (with all it's faults) was financed by progressive taxes, who will pay in the future?

4. And: reinstate facts over false political correctness. Lets add honesty to the positive values under point 2.

5. Don't attack Trump. Facts don't stick to him. Everybody already knows why he doesn't show his tax reports. That his crew is not qualified for the tasks assigned to them. And so forth. A bag full of shit can't be critizised. Better stop this kind of scandal-obsessed celebrity journalism which made him all too famous in the first place. Clinton was impeached for Lewinsky, but he stayed in office. These things are not what policy is about.

6. Trumps "reign" can be an opportunity. Become aware (and make others aware) what has been accomplished in the past decades. And what we risk losing by DJT. Ignore the ridiculous enemy. Unite to show the world how great America is. For us non-Americans, it always had it's sinister sides too. Would global capitalism - uncontrollabe for a single nation (and not to be stopped by any kind of protectionism) and a severe threat to our planet and our species - exist without the USA?

The good thing is, if you survive this regime, you will be stronger. I mean not militarily or economically ...

Not sure what any of this has got to do with filmmaking. I wouldn't post a  camera review in PoliticalForum.com or whatever. So yeah, I can appreciate the humorous comments here. If you were to at least write about news correspondents or censorship and banning of filmmakers that might hold some interest for me; if I want political coverage or commentary, I turn to other websites.

5 hours ago, jcs said:

Globalist Agenda

omg ?

5 hours ago, jcs said:

George Soros

omg ?

5 hours ago, jcs said:

9/11 false flag, the Bin Laden legend

???????????

@jcs i tried soooo hard not to post about that stuff in the many threads that turned political before the election

19 minutes ago, jonpais said:

Not sure what any of this has got to do with filmmaking.

lol well true

then again, if you want to work on my film and you say "911 was an inside job" when we talk i am 100% hiring you

@Hans Punk i wish @richg101 would come back to talk to these globalists