The Thread for Good Deals and Discounts

Mattias Burling

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
On Monday, January 30, 2017 at 11:16 AM, Juxx989 said:

Imagine if we were to for example order 20 GH5's in one bulk shot I bet we could get a serious discount. 

People on reduser band together all the time for group discounts. (Not for something like a GH5 though...  that couldn't happen)

Can't see why not EOSHD could do this as well in a similar manner?

Just don't let anyone from Cairo organise it....

Yeah I am interested in the following light.

https://www.ac-et.com/film-tv/products/quasar_science/lighting/colour_tunable_sources_1325/quasar-science-q-line-x-crossfade-led-lamps.asp

QUQ50W2060XG Quasar Science 2000-6000K Crossfade 25w Grounded Single End Power Connect 4ft LED Tube          € 412.50 (excluding  20% VAT and 25€ shipping)

But when you buy a full box (20 pieces) you get 30% discount. (if 19 other people are interested :) )

• 1 month later...

Now that the GH5 with 4K60p is here... anyone with a need for that resolution/rate in an action cam?

It's the AliExpress Anniversary with a world premiere sale* of the new YI cam:

layer-16-1.png

* a lot of prices end up even cheaper when using the AliExpress app on your mobile device!

• 1 month later...

2UIzb4j.jpg

Has recently gone live. Like 'world's best' ND filters. $50 off MSRP. Nice snap-on filter holder and square 100mm NDs availlable in strengths 1 through 10.

Just thought someone might be interested in something like that, vNDs are convenient, but tend to have their side-effects.

• 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...

The courier marked it off as "delivered" at my local supermarket (which is where I collect my parcels from), but it was never there :-/

1 hour ago, Kisaha said:

Canada/Greek post "lost" my Audix! Could have been stolen from outside my place though, they do this, just leave boxes outside our door.

I think one of the new boxes I picked up today has the Audix in it! I have a tonne of new unboxing videos to "edit" for my YouTube channel. 

1 hour ago, IronFilm said:

The courier marked it off as "delivered" at my local supermarket (which is where I collect my parcels from), but it was never there ?

I think one of the new boxes I picked up today has the Audix in it! I have a tonne of new unboxing videos to "edit" for my YouTube channel. 

You stole it!

Can't wait for your opinion about it.

Stoler!

Ah I'm referring to the SLR Magic 8mm f/4 Lens which got lost by NZ Post :-/

I still have a hugely massive shotgun comparison video which I shot that I need to edit own properly to upload to my channel. Think it was half a dozen or so I compared. ME66 vs CS3e vs 416 vs something else I forgot etc vs C393 (threw in one hyper there)

Will be a while yet until I do anything similar for all the hypercardiods I own. (which is starting to be a rather scary number...  maybe eight or more)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Rollei C6i Carbon Tripod (2.5-171.5cm, 12kg load, monopod convertible (179.5cm/5kg), twistlock, bag hook, spikes, ballhead) : EUR 299.99 149.00 (Dispatched from and sold by Amazon) ~ https://www.amazon.de/dp/B01LW19QX2

Product info manufacturer: https://www.rollei.com/products/tripods/tripods/rollei-c6i-carbon-tripod,p313110

____

Also... https://pages.ebay.com/promo/2018/0710/67034.html?rmvSB=true (so only up to 23:00 PDT, which is +7 for UTC z time: 06:00z and 08:00 CET)

RHcqnJW.jpg

Note the terms & conditions, especially 'Only eBay users registered with an address located in the United States, Canada, Latin America or the Caribbean are eligible for the Coupon. Valid only for purchases from eBay.com, cafr.ebay.ca and ebay.ca'. Photo/Nikon rumors pointed out though:

Leon Watkins11 days ago

for those of you outside of the US who want to get this discount, I'll repeat my technique from last time:

* Go on your ebay account and go to account settings
* Then on left hand menu go to addresses and change Registration address to USA (you do not change delivery address) (all you need to do is change the country, nothing else)
* You should get a message congratulating on your move to the US and then click submit
* Then browse on the [country] site and see what you want to buy, when you know and have the product page - amend the url to ebay.com (instead of [country specific suffix])
* If done successfully you should see the price in [local currency] and dollars
* Add to basket and choose paypal
* Then add code (promo specific code) to see the discount

Wurks! ?