GH5 sensor larger than GH4?

Andrew Reid

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
8 minutes ago, Don Kotlos said:

It does though I measured it ;) 

Well obviously I did too. The problem I think (for me) is the photo still isn't directly straight on, so there is some hidden along the top. 

Nice summary of it's stats. The menu system with huge custom function tab sounds great! The shutter is so nice sounding! More pixels!

JVC does brilliant things out of this sensor, it is not the best sensor around (800ISO the most), but it can do Prime Zoom function (it really works! ) and put most lenses ever built, plus there is a metabones there for anyone going larger.

The most interesting part is that the sensor is made by JVC (they bought out a small sensor company a few years ago), and JVC, if I am not mistaken, is partially owned by Panasonic, I would expect them to make their own sensors, at least for their flagship, instead of buying them by their main competitors (Sony).