squig

Biggest clusterfuck of 2016  

72 members have voted

1. 1. The biggest clusterfuck of 2016 was:

• Saadawi rangefinder scam
    • 5D Mark IV
    • Donald Trump

On 1/30/2017 at 0:45 PM, eleison said:

Well, he did say he was going to ban Muslims from coming in.  He did say he was going to start building a wall... He did say he was going to tax companies moving production outside of the united states.. etc., etc......

Donald Trump has been pretty transparent as to what he is going to do and what he isn't...  These were his campaign promises.  It's not like he's hiding these ideas behind some sort of rhetoric.  Just today, he said he was going to fix the H1b1 visa program (where US companies lay off employees in order to hire cheap labor) and it seems like his team is getting an execute order ready that will hopefully fix this issue.

Perhaps it's time to believe what is coming out of DT's mouth.  He's the president and, he likes to keep his promises.  How refreshing people who promises something, and actually deliver.

promises like Draining the Swamp”? YEAH sure...the same old GOP members all over the place, and what about ban Muslims from countries where trump has personal businesses? what about ALTERNATIVE FACTS? we do not care about reality anymore? sorry we should BELIEVE everything from trump is true, like breitbart right? like pizzagate? we shall be very worried about president Bannon , trump is just a puppet!

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
2 hours ago, tigerbengal said:

promises like Draining the Swamp”? YEAH sure...the same old GOP members all over the place, and what about ban Muslims from countries where trump has personal businesses? what about ALTERNATIVE FACTS? we do not care about reality anymore? sorry we should BELIEVE everything from trump is true, like breitbart right? like pizzagate? we shall be very worried about president Bannon , trump is just a puppet!

This "ban Muslims from seven counties" and how "countries Trump has business ties with are exempt" has been debunked many times already - seems MSM doesn't want to report it though. I highly recommend this debunking video:

Jesus what propaganda Simon.

Obama didn't outright ban anyone, also that wasn't a hastily done executive order but through congress. Also in no way did it cause the chaos that Trump's order did where actual citizens of USA would be barred entry if they left the country or where people with entry visas would suddenly be barred.

24 minutes ago, hmcindie said:

Jesus what propaganda Simon.

Obama didn't outright ban anyone, also that wasn't a hastily done executive order but through congress. Also in no way did it cause the chaos that Trump's order did where actual citizens of USA would be barred entry if they left the country or where people with entry visas would suddenly be barred.

Tell me something.

Where were the "liberal and progressive" protesters and celebrities when Obama deported 2.5Million immigrants - more than any U.S. President in history?

Where were the "liberal and progressive" protesters and celebrities when Obama armed, funded and trained "moderate rebels" that committed genocide against my people, Syria's Christians?

Where were the "liberal and progressive" protesters and celebrities when Obama spent $1Trillion on nuclear-weapons? More than all his predecessors combined.

Where were the "liberal and progressive" protesters and celebrities when Obama expanded Bush's wars from two to seven?

Where were the "liberal and progressive" protesters and celebrities when Obama droned 60,000 civilians - mainly women and children?

Where were the "liberal and progressive" protesters and celebrities when Obama dropped a bomb every twenty-minutes for eight years?

Where were the "liberal and progressive" protesters and celebrities when Obama's "moderate rebels" killed four members of my family!?

Where was the outrage!? Tell me, where the fuck were the "liberal and progressive" protesters and celebrities during that shit show?

I'll tell you where - they were busy watching Obama crack jokes on Jimmy Fallon and dance on Ellen. They were busy getting distracted by that shit show to notice the cluster fuck that Obama unleashed on the world.

You wanna call anything that doesn't fit your narrative "propaganda", fine. I've had it with all the phoney progressives out there that can't seem to let go of Obama's nuts. I've had it with all the phoney progressives that automatically think you're a Trump supporter because you call out Obama for the shit show he started in Syria, in Libya, in Yemen.

I got nothing left to say to anyone. Fuck it. I'm out.