By Hans Punk
If buyer lets me know they are an EOSHD member via ebay message, I'll refund postage costs to UK and Europe.
By andrew berekdar
Freefly Movi M10,
Included with the kit are..
2 x LiPo batteries, 2 x chargers, tools, Samsung tablet, stand, accessory mount, adjustable mounting plate.
You are welcome to test the gimbal in London, feel free to get in touch with any questions.
Selling for £2000
(Also selling a Cinema Oxide Custom fitted Peli Case for the M10, selling at £500)
Up for sale is a like-new DJI Ronin gimbal. (full-size, not the Ronin-M) Comes with two OEM batteries, original hard case, monitor mount, and an AerialPixels Thumbstick Controller. This gives you an actual tactile joystick and not a virtual button like the DJI thumbstick.
Asking $1400 OBO for local pickup in Los Angeles.
I'm selling some of the gear I gathered in the last 2 years, everything is in excellent condition used only a few times while some items were never used. I have pictures for everything so if you're interested drop me a line and I'll share them with you. Some but not all are uploaded here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/
1. Marshall V-LCD71MD 3G 7" full HD monitor, excellent monitor with all the usual features (used on 2 shoots): 1600€
2. Cinevate Atlas 30 slider with Manfrotto MVH502AH fluid head (used one time): 1100€
3. Vocas shoulder rig with Zacuto Recoil handgrip kit (tornado + followfocus)+ an extra offset bracket + 3 x1kg Vocas weights, includes a pelicase (vocas used, zacuto recoil not used): 1500€
4. DJI Phantom 2 V2 RTF Zenmuse H3-3D gimbal for GoPro, with 3 batteries, FPV monitor, extra set of props and props guard . This drone was modified by Kopterworks.com with rewired electronics, bunch of stuff for GPS and wireless transmission, it works very smooth with zero lag on the FVP monitor (used 2 times): 500€
5. DJI Inspire 1 with 2 controllers, 3 extra batteries, second set of props and full set of 4 ND filters for the X3 camera (used one time): 1950€
6. ACR-SYS (BeSteady) One Plus Expert Combo gimbal. I have 2 of these for sale including a hard peli case, they are basically new, I used them on two shoot days. This is a great gimbal for smaller to medium cameras, has a weight load limit of around 2.4kg. As I have tested a lot of gimbals including Movi M5 the BeSteady ones were the best in terms of stabilisation. Here are 2 tests I shot entirely on the gimbal with the Blackmagic 4k Production camera and no post stabilisation: https://vimeo.com/109260037/6ca7795cfc , https://vimeo.com/109163594/a8b4b65cb7 1800€
7. Easyrig Mini Strong, again I used this on 1 shoot, it's in excellent condition: 950€
8. Aputure DEC Canon EF to SonyE mount adapter. This is a new item, never had a chance to use it: 370€
9. Blackmagic 4k Production camera (EF mount) with Peli case plus a few accessories (dtap cables, v-mount batteries, and 4 240Gb SSD): 2100€
10. Sachtler Ace M tripod (used one time): 450€
11. Some cheap but good photo lenses in excellent condition (Canon EF mount): Tamron 10-24 (250€), Smayang 14mm (250€) and Tamron 90mm 2.8 macro (290€)