By andrew berekdar
Freefly Movi M10,
Included with the kit are..
2 x LiPo batteries, 2 x chargers, tools, Samsung tablet, stand, accessory mount, adjustable mounting plate.
You are welcome to test the gimbal in London, feel free to get in touch with any questions.
Selling for £2000
(Also selling a Cinema Oxide Custom fitted Peli Case for the M10, selling at £500)
Up for sale is a like-new DJI Ronin gimbal. (full-size, not the Ronin-M) Comes with two OEM batteries, original hard case, monitor mount, and an AerialPixels Thumbstick Controller. This gives you an actual tactile joystick and not a virtual button like the DJI thumbstick.
Asking $1400 OBO for local pickup in Los Angeles.
I'm selling some of the gear I gathered in the last 2 years, everything is in excellent condition used only a few times while some items were never used. I have pictures for everything so if you're interested drop me a line and I'll share them with you. Some but not all are uploaded here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/
1. Marshall V-LCD71MD 3G 7" full HD monitor, excellent monitor with all the usual features (used on 2 shoots): 1600€
2. Cinevate Atlas 30 slider with Manfrotto MVH502AH fluid head (used one time): 1100€
3. Vocas shoulder rig with Zacuto Recoil handgrip kit (tornado + followfocus)+ an extra offset bracket + 3 x1kg Vocas weights, includes a pelicase (vocas used, zacuto recoil not used): 1500€
4. DJI Phantom 2 V2 RTF Zenmuse H3-3D gimbal for GoPro, with 3 batteries, FPV monitor, extra set of props and props guard . This drone was modified by Kopterworks.com with rewired electronics, bunch of stuff for GPS and wireless transmission, it works very smooth with zero lag on the FVP monitor (used 2 times): 500€
5. DJI Inspire 1 with 2 controllers, 3 extra batteries, second set of props and full set of 4 ND filters for the X3 camera (used one time): 1950€
6. ACR-SYS (BeSteady) One Plus Expert Combo gimbal. I have 2 of these for sale including a hard peli case, they are basically new, I used them on two shoot days. This is a great gimbal for smaller to medium cameras, has a weight load limit of around 2.4kg. As I have tested a lot of gimbals including Movi M5 the BeSteady ones were the best in terms of stabilisation. Here are 2 tests I shot entirely on the gimbal with the Blackmagic 4k Production camera and no post stabilisation: https://vimeo.com/109260037/6ca7795cfc , https://vimeo.com/109163594/a8b4b65cb7 1800€
7. Easyrig Mini Strong, again I used this on 1 shoot, it's in excellent condition: 950€
8. Aputure DEC Canon EF to SonyE mount adapter. This is a new item, never had a chance to use it: 370€
9. Blackmagic 4k Production camera (EF mount) with Peli case plus a few accessories (dtap cables, v-mount batteries, and 4 240Gb SSD): 2100€
10. Sachtler Ace M tripod (used one time): 450€
11. Some cheap but good photo lenses in excellent condition (Canon EF mount): Tamron 10-24 (250€), Smayang 14mm (250€) and Tamron 90mm 2.8 macro (290€)
By Oliver Daniel
FOR SALE - DJI OSMO RAW (X5R, Osmo + extras).
The package contains:
DJI X5R Camera
DJI 15mm f1.7 Lens
DJI Osmo Handle
2 x DJI Inspire 1 batteries (TB47 and 48)
Battery Extender for Inspire batteries + Charger
Intelligent battery + Charger
X5R Hard Case
It's in excellent condition. It runs nicely. There's only a very minor faint scratch on the gimbal.
I'll even throw in a very small Anker USB Power Hub. It's ideal to charge your smartphone, if you strap it to the back of the phone holder.
I'm looking to sell for £2700 - PM please if you want to buy.
(Reason for sale is that I now use my Sony FS5 on a gimbal and no longer have an Inspire 1).