Sign in to follow this  
Oliver Daniel

FS: DJI X5R Camera and Osmo Accessories (Bargain!)

DJI GEAR FOR SALE - including the X5R Camera at a bargain price!

Due to a change in business strategy, I no longer require my DJI gear.

All items are in excellent condition.

Items for sale are:

DJI X5R Camera Package (Camera, 15mm lens, 512gb SSD, SSD reader, X5R hard case) £1980

DJI Inspire 1 TB47 £100

DJI Inspire 1 TB48 £120

DJI Osmo Handle, Phone Holder, Battery Extender, Intelligent Battery, Charger, Base and bits: £150

DJI Osmo X5 Adapter £60

All of these items put together create a DJI Osmo RAW, which I can sell as a package too.

I'm based in the UK and I own my own video company - Video Ink Ltd. 

Payment through Paypal only. 

Shipping included if you're from the UK!

Please PM me if you're interested!

DSC03709.JPG

DSC03711.JPG

DSC03712.JPG

DSC03713.JPG

DSC03717.JPG

EOSHD Pro Color for Sony cameras EOSHD Pro LOG for Sony CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By andrew berekdar
      Freefly Movi M10,
      Included with the kit are..
      2 x LiPo batteries, 2 x chargers, tools, Samsung tablet, stand, accessory mount, adjustable mounting plate.
      You are welcome to test the gimbal in London, feel free to get in touch with any questions.
      Selling for £2000
      (Also selling a Cinema Oxide Custom fitted Peli Case for the M10, selling at £500)

• By Kubrickian
      Up for sale is a like-new DJI Ronin gimbal. (full-size, not the Ronin-M) Comes with two OEM batteries, original hard case, monitor mount, and an AerialPixels Thumbstick Controller. This gives you an actual tactile joystick and not a virtual button like the DJI thumbstick. 

https://aerialpixels.com/shop/gimbals/dji-ronin-series/dji-ronin-proportional-thumb-joystick/

Asking $1400 OBO for local pickup in Los Angeles.

• By Adi
      Hi everyone,
      I'm selling some of the gear I gathered in the last 2 years, everything is in excellent condition used only a few times while some items were never used. I have pictures for everything so if you're interested drop me a line and I'll share them with you. Some but not all are uploaded here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/

1. Marshall V-LCD71MD 3G 7" full HD monitor, excellent monitor with all the usual features (used on 2 shoots):  1600€
      2. Cinevate Atlas 30 slider with Manfrotto MVH502AH fluid head (used one time): 1100€
      3. Vocas shoulder rig with Zacuto Recoil handgrip kit (tornado + followfocus)+ an extra offset bracket + 3 x1kg Vocas weights, includes a pelicase (vocas used, zacuto recoil not used): 1500€ 
      4. DJI Phantom 2 V2 RTF Zenmuse H3-3D gimbal for GoPro, with 3 batteries, FPV monitor, extra set of props and props guard . This drone was modified by Kopterworks.com with rewired electronics, bunch of stuff for GPS and wireless transmission, it works very smooth with zero lag on the FVP monitor (used 2 times): 500€
      5. DJI Inspire 1 with 2 controllers, 3 extra batteries, second set of props and full set of 4 ND filters for the X3 camera (used one time): 1950€
      6. ACR-SYS (BeSteady) One Plus Expert Combo gimbal. I have 2 of these for sale including a hard peli case, they are basically new, I used them on two shoot days. This is a great gimbal for smaller to medium cameras, has a weight load limit of around 2.4kg. As I have tested a lot of gimbals including Movi M5 the BeSteady ones were the best in terms of stabilisation. Here are 2 tests I shot entirely on the gimbal with the Blackmagic 4k Production camera and no post stabilisation: https://vimeo.com/109260037/6ca7795cfc , https://vimeo.com/109163594/a8b4b65cb7   1800€ 
      7.  Easyrig Mini Strong, again I used this on 1 shoot, it's in excellent condition: 950€
      8. Aputure DEC Canon EF to SonyE mount adapter. This is a new item, never had a chance to use it: 370€
      9. Blackmagic 4k Production camera (EF mount) with Peli case plus a few accessories (dtap cables, v-mount batteries, and 4 240Gb SSD): 2100€ 
      10. Sachtler Ace M tripod (used one time): 450€
      11. Some cheap but good photo lenses in excellent condition (Canon EF mount): Tamron 10-24 (250€), Smayang 14mm (250€)  and Tamron 90mm 2.8 macro (290€)

Cheers
      Adi
    • By Oliver Daniel
      FOR SALE - DJI OSMO RAW (X5R, Osmo + extras).
      The package contains:
      DJI X5R Camera
      DJI 15mm f1.7 Lens
      DJI Osmo Handle
      X5 Adapter
      2 x DJI Inspire 1 batteries (TB47 and 48)
      512GB SSD
      SSD Reader
      Battery Extender for Inspire batteries + Charger
      Intelligent battery + Charger
      Smartphone Holder
      X5R Hard Case

It's in excellent condition. It runs nicely. There's only a very minor faint scratch on the gimbal.
      I'll even throw in a very small Anker USB Power Hub. It's ideal to charge your smartphone, if you strap it to the back of the phone holder.
      I'm looking to sell for £2700 - PM please if you want to buy.
      (Reason for sale is that I now use my Sony FS5 on a gimbal and no longer have an Inspire 1).