Now Available: Custom Taking Lenses for Anamorphot's

richg101

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

Hey guys.

Cheers for the responses.  Sorry, I been very busy trying to maintain schedule with myself and the team so have not been here very often..  I had literally no idea there would be such a buzz on these.  Looking forward to seeing the results from some of the eoshd customers configs:)  

Mine came in this morning. Serial number #05. I have been couped up in the office all day working on an edit, but even in some quick shots of my coworkers, I am blown away by what I am seeing. This lens is quite unlike anything else I have ever used. I am not going to say too much right now, but there is so much possibility here...

I hope to post some footage this weekend.

Hey @quickhitrecord / Nick.

Thanks for your kind email earlier.  It was very nice to hear such positive things.  I have to say, I was not happy packing your lens up after playing with it for only a short amount of time!

Hope you enjoy it man

Hey guys.  

Sorry for the late reply.  please email melting_bloke(at)hotmail.co.uk requesting to be added to the waiting list (let us know either Dslr or PL mount.  We're about to start going through the waiting list taking orders again.  We just didnt want to take orders and have people sitting around waiting for something they have paid for.:)  

Beautiful, I've been searching for something to take the clinical edge off dslr, these

look amazing paired with an anamorphic lens! some of the best footage I have seen.

Have you shot any footage with these on a kowa 16h? what config would you reccomend

ordering to suit a kowa? and are you doing some other range lenses?!

Thanks!

Beautiful, I've been searching for something to take the clinical edge off dslr, these

look amazing paired with an anamorphic lens! some of the best footage I have seen.

Have you shot any footage with these on a kowa 16h? what config would you reccomend

ordering to suit a kowa? and are you doing some other range lenses?!

Thanks!

Hey Luke.  You will certainly gain a bit of the vintage look what ever you choose.  i'd say a variable aperture is best to stick with since you wont need the oval aperture.  low contrast and maybe a tint to match the colour of your kowa flare would be a nice move.  it will join the two lenses together and make it look more integrated. 

• 1 month later...