shijan

Angle HDMI Clamp kit for BMMCC SmallRig Cage and Ugreen angle HDMI adapter

Let me introduce Angle HDMI Clamp kit developed for BMMCC SmallRig 1773 Cage with Ugreen angle HDMI adapter.

BMMCC HDMI port is rather shaky, especially when used with angle HDMI adapters, so i decide to develop a clamp to solve this problem. After few DIY prototypes i was able to produce small batch of factory machined angle HDMI clamps.

The package include:
- Front and rear parts of angle HDMI clamp (factory machined from aluminum alloy, anodized in black color). 
- 2pcs 1/4" button head screws (Stainless Steel or Black Oxide Steel or both for your choose)
- 2pcs M4 Stainless Steel grub screws.
- 2mm allen wrench hex key.

This clamp designed to work with SmallRig 1773 Cage and Ugreen angle HDMI adapter only.
You need to get HDMI adapter separately from Ugreen ebay store:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ugreen-HDMI-Male-to-HDMI-Female-Cable-Adapter-Converter-Extender-for-1080P-HDTV-/152084086682
Or from their AliExpress store:
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Ugreen-HDMI-male-to-HDMI-female-cable-adapter-converter-extender-90-degree-angle-270-degree-angle/32403914176.html
Or just look for it in your local electronics store.

Package price $25 + $5 worldwide shipping and 3% funds transfer fees.

Currently I can accept payments only with Payoneer Billing Service because PayPal don't works in my country for receiving funds.
Here are few links explains how the Payoneer Request a Payment service works:
https://www.payoneer.com/en/billing-service/
http://blog.payoneer.com/how-to-request-a-payment-with-payoneer/
https://payoneer.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/12280
As an option if you already have a Payoneer account and use it for a while you can just transfer funds without any fee to my Payoneer account.

The items you ordered will be shipped out from Ukraine, Odesa city. Tracking number will be provided.

For more details send me a private message or contact directly to radioproektor (@) gmail.com

More info about earlier development of this clamp can be found and discussed here http://www.eoshd.com/comments/topic/20153-the-simplest-bmmcc-rig-ever-made/

angle micro clamp closeup.jpgangle micro clamp package.jpgangle-micro-clamp-render-1.jpgangle-micro-clamp-render-2.jpgangle micro clamp IMG_3103.JPGangle micro clamp IMG_3116.JPG

EOSHD Pro Color for Sony cameras EOSHD Pro LOG for Sony CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

quick manual how to install HDMI clamp:

1. Plug Ugreen HDMI adapter to the camera.
2. Adjust and fix front element of the clamp.
3. Adjust and fix rear element of the clamp.
4. Slightly tight two small screws on rear element.

IMG_3265.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Zalem
      - PRICE: $599
      - STRETCH: 2X
      - FOCUS: Double-focus
      - PAYMENT METHOD: Paypal (fees to be paid after initial payment)
      - SHIPPING: Not included
      - INCLUDED: Redstan rear adapter with foot support and Redstan front clamp (value = $100).
      - CONDITION: No scratches and no fungus. Clean glass with the exception of a couple tiny spots on the rear glass. A couple of VERY light scratches that are only noticeable under a light source. Body shows some signs of wear but it works perfectly. Coatings are not flamboyant but the lens creates these signature purple/orange flares perfectly well. I wasn't able to get 1000% tack sharp images, so the lens might need to be serviced. It gives reasonably sharp results though, and my issue might actually come from my taking lens. Bought it from a fellow member of the Anamorphic Shooters group on FB and barely used it because of a decrease in filmmaking activity.
      - COMMENTS: I can send some footage via wetransfer. Open to offers.

• By dia3olik
      Hey guys,
      I'm selling a brand new Wooden Camera cage for the BMMCC plus the Wooden Camera PL Mount kit for it.
      Asking price is 300€ for everything ! ! ! !
      I'm in Italy and I can ship to Europe for fair prices and even WW if needed (postal or UPS).
      BTW I also have a SpeedBooster for the Pocket and the Micro, Canon EF lens version for sale in another thread.

• By dia3olik
      Hey guys,
      I have a SpeedBooster for the Pocket and the Micro for sale, Canon EF lens version.
      Asking price is 450€
      I'm in Italy and I can ship to Europe for fair prices and even WW if needed (postal or UPS).
      BTW I also have a brand new Wooden Camera cage for the BMMCC plus the Wooden Camera PL Mount Pro kit for it in another thread

• By _tzo_
      I'm sure I'm going to regret it, but I'm putting my Samsung NX1 system up for sale.
      All items are like new, with original packaging. Private use only.
      2x bodies NX1
      2x battery grips
      2x Varavon Armor II cages
      3x Samsung SEF580A flashes
      NX10mm f/3.5 fisheye
      NX16-50/2-2.8 S
      NX30mm f/2
      NX45 f/1.8
      NX60mm f/2.8 macro
      NX85mm f/1.4
      Samyang 100mm T3.1 macro NX mount VDSLR Photo/Video Lens
      Send pm for prices.
      Located in Europe.
    • By Nocturnes
      This is a really cool lens that I unfortunstey haven’t had the chance to use yet. It is I believe the closest focusing single focus adapter of them all.
      currently has the cinelux inside of it but can take any 16 scope with the included adapter
      $900 
      Free shipping in Us, cost varies for outside of US.
      Paypal ready.
      i also have a kowa 16-s for sale for $300