Lumix GH5 Downloadable Footage

Neumann Films

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
1 hour ago, André Eriksson said:

Pushed some of the clips quite hard. Noise will of course appear, but I do not see any compression artefacts at all in the 10 bit clips (first image). Not sure yet what I think about the color science.. its not effortlessly beautiful. 

01_0001_Layer 1.jpg01_0002c_Layer 0.jpg

I'm not by any means criticizing the filmmaking here, which is of a high calibre, but the the color of the original graded footage is lusterless, the skin tones flat and washed out.

26 minutes ago, jonpais said:

I'm not by any means criticizing the filmmaking here, which is of a high calibre, but the the color of the original graded footage is lusterless, the skin tones flat and washed out.

Do you mean the original ungraded?  That would be the VLog/flat image profile.

4 hours ago, funkyou86 said:

@Neumann Films God bless you, thanks for the footages, looks freaking awesome.

Can you check the VFR bitrates for us please? Also, is there an anamorphic liveview/stretch on the LCD?

So how should we upgrade our PCs? I have i7 4core, 16gb ram, 3GB graph card and my computer had hard time to play the footages even on 1/8th of the original quality.

VFR isn't enabled just yet, wish I could test.  No anamorphic stretch yet either, but I believe it's supposed to be added.

I would start utilizing Premiere Pro and their proxy system...it truly is awesome.

Luke, I'd really like to see a GH5 shot through the Passion-Aggression chassis...  I want to find out if the picture will look bigger through that mattebox.  BTW, what ever happened to Terron and Clayton?  Will they ever re-enter the market with a new product release?  I really hope they didn't end up like the Duke Brothers.  Also, I like that the GH5 is 10% bigger and heavier.  Thanks.

3 minutes ago, MaxAperture Films said:

Luke, I'd really like to see a GH5 shot through the Passion-Aggression chassis...  I want to find out if the picture will look bigger through that mattebox.  BTW, what ever happened to Terron and Clayton?  Will they ever re-enter the market with a new product release?  I really hope they didn't end up like the Duke Brothers.  Also, I like that the GH5 is 10% bigger and heavier.  Thanks.

Hahaha.  We always considered going to NAB and setting up a booth as Clayton and Terron, just making a mockery of the whole thing.  Figured that wouldn't go over too well though...

4 minutes ago, MaxAperture Films said:

Haha, that would've been the greatest NAB trolling of all time.  Seriously though, a sequel is well overdue... funniest damn parody I ever saw.  Crowd-fund it and make it bigger than before.

We were going to do one making fun of RED at one point.  GREEN Digital Cinema.  Created a fake Facebook page and everything:

https://www.facebook.com/greenshredder/?fref=ts

1 hour ago, Neumann Films said:

Do you mean the original ungraded?  That would be the VLog/flat image profile.

Funny reply. Seriously : )

2 hours ago, jonpais said:

What's wrong there...? Maybe the snow(-like/look)?! : D

01_0002c_Layer 0.jpg

Nice grading too, jonpais, season aside, I concur they should have announced this camera six months ago, even though, in the same northern hemisphere :-)

bundas2.jpg?w=490

Copacabana, Rio, Yesterday morning...