Lumix GH5 Downloadable Footage

Neumann Films

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
3 minutes ago, HelsinkiZim said:

So this is our version of 'screener season' :)

Man, are we nerds :/

Hahahah.  Truth.

37 minutes ago, SuperSet said:

Luke, best looking footage from the GH5 so far. Great work!

And thank you for downloadable footage. First thing I discovered is that my system is struggling to grade those files in Premiere.  Super sluggish with these while I've graded other 4K files just fine. I guess it'll be time to upgrade.

Yeah, I was talking to Adobe for a loooooong time about this.  Eventually had to grade elsewhere and for Premiere.  It will be ironed out before release though, I'm sure.

41 minutes ago, wolf33d said:

What lens did you most enjoy to use? 

Which LUT did you use? 

Nice video man. 

The Lumix 12-35mm and 35-100mm 2.8's with IS were used on probably about 90% of it.  I have never used them before and fell in love over the course of the shoot.  The dual IS is pretty awesome. 

We also have a set of SLR Magic 2x Anamorphics for a 6K video (assuming Panasonic wants us to go forward with it).

3 minutes ago, Neumann Films said:

Hahahah.  Truth.

Yeah, I was talking to Adobe for a loooooong time about this.  Eventually had to grade elsewhere and for Premiere.  It will be ironed out before release though, I'm sure.

Oohh.. sweet!  That is really great to know because it's almost unusable right now.

PS. Very stoked about your GH5 LUTs after seeing your footage.

Just now, OliKMIA said:

Thanks a lot Neumann. I tried the files in Premiere and they grade beautifully however it makes Pr very slow and unresponsive sometime despite my beast computer.

Also, the 60fps footage looks accelerated, especially they one with the girl in the snow.

Did you slow it down?  Looks fine when conformed.  Yeah, apparently Adobe will fix a lot of this before launch. That's the word anyways. 

3 minutes ago, SuperSet said:

Oohh.. sweet!  That is really great to know because it's almost unusable right now.

PS. Very stoked about your GH5 LUTs after seeing your footage.

Yeah, premiere just kept crashing for me.  Same for Adobe techs.  Its just H.264...so something that they should be able to easily fix.

1 minute ago, Neumann Films said:

Did you slow it down?  Looks fine when conformed.  Yeah, apparently Adobe will fix a lot of this before launch. That's the word anyways. 

Yes I did. Must be something with Premiere, waiting for the future update. I shouldn't have issue to play this on my computer even with a little bit of grading. Anyway, thanks again for the files, very cool. Cheers.

17 minutes ago, Neumann Films said:

Hahahah.  Truth.

No offense to the other Panasonic ambassadors but someone at Panasonic was very smart to get Luke involved.

I honestly thought they didn't even release it. I had to go searching the depths of YouTube just to find it on a channel that has 2 subscribers. 

Panasonic was really chill to work for and they loved the work that we did so...not sure what happened.  Guess EOSHD forums get the B-sides :)