Panasonic GH5 - all is revealed!

Andrew Reid

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
On 6/20/2019 at 3:45 PM, Video Hummus said:

The small color tweaks they gave the GH5S allows great colors SOOC. I usually shoot HLG but if you nail white balance and exposure the 10Bit Cine-D looks really good with some small profile adjustments.

What's your cine-d tweak recipe, if you don't mind sharing? 

2 hours ago, Avenger 2.0 said:

Indeed, I would to. Did however find a GH4 in mint condition for €200 (after I sold the 14-140mm lens for €300). But not planning to get it lost in the contest ;)

With a GH4 you should be taking in first place!

3 hours ago, Adam Kuźniar said:

IMO Hue at -1 is the one thing I changed in all of my profiles.

Yeah, to be honest my settings for Cine-d change all the time. I mostly just shoot HLG and either conform it myself in DaVinci (still learning this) or use Paul Lemming HLG to rec709 LUT.

I am sure there are other profiles settings that are better. I’ve probably had them set at one point!

• 4 weeks later...

Can someone help me? I can't find this answer anywhere and it's driving me crazy. I bought the zacuto hdmi protector but the screws stripped. I've managed to get them out but I need replacements.

What size are the screw threads on the side of the camera by the HDMI port? The answer isn't in the gh5 manual.

4 hours ago, Tiki_ said:

Can someone help me? I can't find this answer anywhere and it's driving me crazy. I bought the zacuto hdmi protector but the screws stripped. I've managed to get them out but I need replacements.

What size are the screw threads on the side of the camera by the HDMI port? The answer isn't in the gh5 manual.

Try emailing Zacuto, they may just send you new screws.