Panasonic GH5 - all is revealed!

Andrew Reid

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

This is great fun!

Does anybody's friends / family / wives / boyfriends tell them they're probably a little bit crazy for getting the popcorn out while eagerly awaiting the next instalment in the GH5 autofocus YouTube saga.

So, PhotoJoseph is maybe going to visit Max and possibly stay over. And Peter Gregg''s dog is called Jingles and he doesn't like cleaning the kitchen but he really likes Christmas. I mean, I didn't even know who these people were yesterday!

12 minutes ago, hyalinejim said:

This is great fun!

Does anybody's friends / family / wives / boyfriends tell them they're probably a little bit crazy for getting the popcorn out while eagerly awaiting the next instalment in the GH5 autofocus YouTube saga.

So, PhotoJoseph is maybe going to visit Max and possibly stay over. And Peter Gregg''s dog is called Jingles and he doesn't like cleaning the kitchen but he really likes Christmas. I mean, I didn't even know who these people were yesterday!

I truly hope Max doesn't pay for Joseph's travel expenses.

45 minutes ago, dbp said:

Man, I must say, a few years ago I would have never guessed that auto focus of all things would be such a heated debate topic on these forums!

LOL Quote of the thread! :-)

47 minutes ago, jonpais said:

I truly hope Max doesn't pay for Joseph's travel expenses.

I am sorry man, but I am lost on your concern about his business. His popularity is not going down, on the contrary...

43 minutes ago, jonpais said:

You are now officially on my 'ignore' list.

Oh by my goodness, what did I write you had disliked? (I've just done a little edit up there)

That's non sense. We need to be able to stand any discussion when polite. I won't second you, though. I'll still be able to follow and like your posts when you make it happen. I'll miss your usual likes anyway. Pity you're unable to be reciprocal for such matter ;-)

YT mediocrity rules over our heads.

Just now, Hanriverprod said:

For a company trying to lasso prosumer videographers why are all their lenses fly-by-wire with shoddy af? Shouldn't they should come out with fast zooms and primes that you can use manually and on a follow focus system?

Manual focus native Leica primes would be a dream come true.

2 minutes ago, jonpais said:

You are now officially on my 'ignore' list.

This thread would be a lot easier if you'd tag yourselves as being pro max (he can do no wrong) or pro gh5 (he can do no wrong) or maybe that 3rd option no one is interested in that the "GH5 smacks everything else down in many areas, is equal in many others, but only a bit better (ohhh there's an argument) than the GH4 on AF and we guessed that (well JP did anyway) absolutely ages ago" group. I think Max does a lot of weddings and leaving AF on - set and forget - is really important to him and presumably many others.