Sony A99 II - multiple users reporting overheating in 4k mode

Shield3

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

I've never encountered any triggered overheating protection ever on any camera I've ever owned (they didn't get that uncomfortably warm either).

So... why does Sony have such huge issues with this? How can they expect me to buy a camera I can't rely on? Work arounds with screen dimming, lifting the screen, opening the battery compartment, taking external power, adding a fan... that's all cute 'n stuff. But those are workarounds that should not have to exist. Hope they get their shit together with their next A-release. I did intend to go Sony, but just not like this I'm not.

People think pixel binning generate less heat due less resolution outputs, but all the pixels that gonna be binned need to stay active, which means constantly holding and transferring electrons. so in full frame mode, its supposed to overheat sooner than super35 mode in which even less than half of sensor pixels are active.