• Similar Content

• By dia3olik
      Selling a nice wireless system.
      It's the premium 3G-SDI version with Lemo 2 pin power inputs and connectors plus accessories.
      All in very good conditions!
      Asking price is 1150€
      Included:
      - Paralinx ACE 3G-SDI Transmitter
      - Paralinx ACE 3G-SDI Receiver
      - Paralinx AC Power Adapter 2pin Lemo version
      - Paralinx Sony L-Series Battery Plate for ACE with Lemo 2pin
      - Paralinx Custom Mounting Bracket for ACE
      - Hawk Woods UK Lemo 2pin P-Tap Power Cable
      Preferably selling within EU but I can ship WW with UPS.
      Payment would be with IBAN transfer or PayPal (adding the fees).
      Local pickup in Bologna, ITALY is of course possible.

• By kabuto1138
      Selling the heavy duty Cartoni tripod. Supports up to 48 lbs! 
      Its used but in perfect working condition.
      This beast was about 5k brand new.
      Local pickup only in the West Los Angeles/Culver City Area.
      Here is a link with full specs. It was advertised for RED cameras but works perfectly with any camera.
      https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/740554-REG/Cartoni_D603R_D603R_Delta_Rosso_Head.html?fbclid=IwAR10NoTsZRBdyv1FWxPRd9K5cp3fkw0AOmduyHrEQMNdGR0OStHjc3KKIsU

• By Zalem
      Hi,

I am selling a Leica Summicron-R f2 50mm lens with Leitax EF mount for $570 plus shipping. I am open to offers.

The glass is in pristine condition with no scratches, no fungus, no haze and no separation. The lens is in excellent cosmetic condition as well. The only issue is the front barrel as it has a little bit of play (about 1mm). It is the only reason I am selling. It is an absolute non-issue if you're shooting spherical and it's still usable if you're being careful while shooting anamorphic.

The Leitax mount converts the lens to EF mount. It's the best adapter on the market and it shows. It is worth $70 alone.

Comment or DM if you're interested or want to make an offer! Cheers.

• By Zalem
      Selling a Sigma 18-35mm f1.8 Art (EF mount) in excellent condition for 490$ plus shipping. I am also open to offers so don't hesitate to message me.

Incredible lens in excellent condition, produces VERY sharp images. The glass is in excellent condition, with no fungus, no haze, no separation and no major scratches. The front glass shows some cleaning marks and a couple of TINY scratches that are only visible when flashing a light onto the glass. Even then they are hard to spot. Not visible at all otherwise and NO effect on the image. The defects are so small I was not able to take a picture that would show them. Lens comes with original lens pouch and lens hood.

DM or comment if you're interested. Cheers!