Something fun to do

jcs

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

I love to see her in a more natural state. I would maybe go slower in the breathing technique but ... that's just me, I like a good pause !  I have a bit of a hiccup with the green screen thingy, we don't breath stardust... go play outside guys !  :D 

I love the intro on this video, I think we can see her personality shine a lot more that way.  

The outro seems a lot more relax too ! It's working 

17 minutes ago, Mat Mayer said:

Are you on glue?

I'd say weed. Or shrooms. Heck, I think it's inducing the effects onto the audience through video as I see a spaceship coming from her mouth. Some next level subliminal digital media shit right there. Time to forget about 4K, 3D and HDR.

16 hours ago, bigfoot said:

I love to see her in a more natural state. I would maybe go slower in the breathing technique but ... that's just me, I like a good pause !  I have a bit of a hiccup with the green screen thingy, we don't breath stardust... go play outside guys !  :D 

Here's an oldie bigfoot- we made it private as it no longer meets our quality standards :P. Taken out of retirement temporarily for your viewing pleasure:

12 hours ago, mercer said:

JCS is probably the smartest poster on this site... his YouTube hits will pay for his kid's Ivy League education. 

Haha mercer wouldn't that be home schooling lol...

16 hours ago, kaylee said:

what the actual fuck

Keep watching and listening... :D