Sign in to follow this  
Matt Kieley

FS: Sigma 30mm 1.4 EX DC, Sigma 18-50mm 2.8 EX DC

I have for Sale the Sigma 30mm 1.4 EX DC and Sigma 18-50mm 2.8 EX DC, both in Canon EF mount. Glass is clean, auto focus and everything functions properly. Both lenses include caps, pouches, hoods and boxes.

Asking $250 for each.

P1080768.JPG

P1080769.JPG

P1080770.JPG

P1080771.JPG

P1080772.JPG

P1080773.JPG

P1080774.JPG

P1080775.JPG

P1080776.JPG

P1080779.JPG

Here's a music video shot with these lenses + Canon t2i (the only thing I shot with that camera and these lenses):

Love these lenses, but I don't really have any use for them now that I've switched back to the bmpcc.

EOSHD Pro Color for Sony cameras EOSHD Pro LOG for Sony CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By tompeter
      Sigma 18-300mm f/3.5-6.3 DC MACRO OS HSM Contemporary Lens for Canon EF Camera On Ebay
      Price: $365.99
      Key Features & Specifications:
      Canon EF Lens/APS-C Format
      28.8-480mm (35mm Equivalent)
      Maximum Aperture Range: f/3.5-6.3
      One SLD and Four FLD Elements
      Super Multi-Layer Coating
      Hyper Sonic Motor AF System
      Optical Stabilization
      Minimum Focus Distance: 15"
      Lens Hood Included
      Compatible with Sigma USB Dock
    • By thebrothersthre3
      Panasonic GH5
      $1550 shipped

Purchased last year. Used on a short film and some home video. Great condition.

Comes with
      4 batteries,
      charger,
      strap,
      Freetril 128gb V60 card
      Lexar 128gb 1000x
      ( both cards can do 4k 400mbps and 4k 60p)

Sigma 18-35mm Nikon Mount
      $610 shipped 

Great condition, purchased used on ebay. No imperfections in the glass. The auto focus piece was removed to do a manual aperture mod. Never got around to doing the mod, but never put the auto focus board back in as I never use auto focus on the sigma. Comes with a Lens Turbo II Nikon to m43 speedbooster, also in great condition. This allows adjustment of the aperture.

Olympus 17mm 1.8
      $285 shipped

Purchased used but was in flawless condition and still is. Nice fast little auto focus lens.

Olympus 45mm 1.8
      $185 shipped

Just bought this little guy, perfect condition.

email me for the quickest response you can try calling my home phone but I am not around a lot.

I am open to offers but the prices are pretty solid. If you are in the Detroit area I am open to meeting in person and exchanging.

Open to trades for a Fuji Xt2 or XH1. Also would be open to Fuji lenses. If you want the entire bundle I could give you a deal.

• By Zalem
      Selling a Sigma 18-35mm f1.8 Art (EF mount) in excellent condition for 490$ plus shipping. I am also open to offers so don't hesitate to message me.

Incredible lens in excellent condition, produces VERY sharp images. The glass is in excellent condition, with no fungus, no haze, no separation and no major scratches. The front glass shows some cleaning marks and a couple of TINY scratches that are only visible when flashing a light onto the glass. Even then they are hard to spot. Not visible at all otherwise and NO effect on the image. The defects are so small I was not able to take a picture that would show them. Lens comes with original lens pouch and lens hood.

DM or comment if you're interested. Cheers!

• By funkyou86
      Hey folks, my gear is for sale. All perfect condition, no visible signs of use.

LUMIX GH5 with V-LOG - Bought from CVP in april of 2017. As a promotion I've got 5 year warranty, according to their website it is not transferable, anyway you'll get the original invoice. Comes in the original package.
      Mitakon Lens Turbo v2 - Canon EF to MFT - 0,72x Speedbooster - Aprox. 6 months old, clean glass, 100% condition
      Cage - Chineese cage, no scratches, brand new.
      Price: 1750 euros

You can have my SIGMA 18-35mm f1.8 EF mount lens as well. Perfect condition, used with filters, no scratches on the glass. Price 550 euros. The lens is not sold separately (at the moment), you can have it with the camera or after the camera is sold. Thanks for understanding.

If you're interested please use the Direct Messaging. 

Shipping with love from Slovakia to the countries of the European Union.

• By Alex Roman
      Hey there,

Here: https://www.ebay.es/itm/152990662795?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

NEW! - Never used. 510€

Truly a revolutionary product, the Sigma 18-35mm 1.8 DC HSM is the first wide-angle to standard zoom lens to achieve a large aperture of 1.8. Designed specifically for APS-C sized sensors, the Sigma 18-35mm 1.8 translates to 27mm-52.5mm on 35mm camera.

Shipping worldwide.

Cheers,
      A.