Sign in to follow this  
Calum MacPhail

Minolta 135mm F2.0 MD Rare lens

After some thought, I have decided to list for sale my very rare Minolta 135mm F2.0 lens in MD mount.

Two minor issues with this lens:

- minor lens fungus on front element (this has now been killed off, but remains within the lens. Could be removed by lens technician)

- minor scratch on rear element.

Neither of these issues effect the image and I can try to obtain macro shots of both of these if required.

Other than these two problems, the lens is in great condition for its age. With a smooth focus action and all lens markings clearly visible. Comes with original caps.

Ive been very impressed with the quality of this lens and my reason for sale is due to my lack of portrait work and my general use of telephoto zooms. However this a fast, well built lens and is sharp at F2.

The only other sale I can find for this lens recently was for $1000 for a mint lens, so I have set what I believe to be a fair price given the lenses issues.

This works excellently on any modern mirrorless camera. I primarily shoot video and I have attached a sample 4K still taken on my NX1 (camera settings sharpness -9). Focusing was set around the smaller eye and the lines around it.

Looking for £500, plus £20 for insured postage.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions. Will aim to get the best postage within the budget, will refund any excess postage costs. Based in Glasgow city centre.

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600 (3).jpg

thumbnail_image1.jpg

s-l1600 (1).jpg

s-l1600 (2).jpg

EOSHD Pro Color for Sony cameras EOSHD Pro LOG for Sony CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs