DevonChris

FS: Metabones Nikon G To Micro Four Thirds Speedbooster

I have decided to sell my Nikon G to Micro Four Thirds Metabones Speedbooster

It is in excellent condition with unmarked optics and comes with the original box.

The model number is : MB_SPNFG-M43-BM1  You can read the exact specs on the Metabones website here

Asking price: £199 (GBP) plus Paypal fees and carriage.

I am based in the UK. I would be happy to talk to a prospective buyer on the phone and will provide my mobile number by PM if neccessary.

Thanks for looking.

Chris

P1040627.JPG

P1040625.JPG

P1040623.JPG

P1040624.JPG

EOSHD Pro Color for Sony cameras EOSHD Pro LOG for Sony CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By jsmorris_
      I have a Metabones Speedbooster S EF to MFT adapter for sale. I have it listed on eBay currently but if the listing expires you can contact me directly. I used it pretty extensively with my G7 over the past 6 months for interviews and weddings. It's in excellent condition; like new. 
      Here's the listing link 
      Look at this on eBay http://www.ebay.com/itm/232212442385
    • By yannis.zach
      Having it sitting for a long time, I said to finally give it a try, as until now it was impossible to get any info about it, or even so to find a video made with this rare beast. 
      Quick test of the Moller Anamorphot 30/2x, on an Oly E-M1.
      I have to admit that wasn't that easy to work with it, it's big like an Iscorama, not easy to use just an anamorphic clamp and I always prefer smaller anamorphics to play with, so I don't have the proper rig solution for this Moller. But the image quality that comes out of it, puts it (at least) beside Iscorama.
      Any comment is welcome, this lens is a miracle: