Sign in to follow this  
hempo22

FS: Digital Bolex MFT (EU only)

I don't think I need to introduce this camera, you know this one. But in case you need a reminder: https://www.digitalbolex.com/about-the-d16/

My favorite image of all cameras I've ever owned or used. But it's just not for me anymore and I don't want it gathering dust, this camera craves to shoot!

Only used for one project = Like brand new. MFT mount and 512GB SSD drive. Everything included in original box: Pistol grip, including cables for video out, power and transfering to computer.

The only thing not included is the Light Post software (registration never worked), but I'll include my slimRAW license free of charge (I have no use for it for obvious reasons).

PM me if you got any questions

Price: €3550/£3000, shipping included

EU only (excluding Croatia, Cyprus, Faroe Islands, Åland Islands, Canary Islands and Greenland according to DHL, sorry)

d16.jpg

EOSHD Pro Color for Sony cameras EOSHD Pro LOG for Sony CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
29 minutes ago, DigitalDoug said:

Hello

The D16 is a great camera, I regret selling mine!

Please will you let me know your absolute minimum price for your camera?

What forms of payment can you accept?

Many thanks.

Douglas

I accept paypal.

PM me with a bid and let's see if it's enough ;) Happy new year!