Amazing new Skintone Control Product?

JackMiller

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

I did not get paid, this company is brand new, and they just announced their first product, I liked it after purchasing so I figured I would share about it a little in some places. Their Customer Support is actually quite amazing, I purchased the Skintone Pack, and was emailed by Josh Knight, he just upgraded me to the ultimate bundle of their 3 products they sell for no reason.

5 minutes ago, no_connection said:

So they can do magic with skin tones but have the worst sounding intro ever, seriously that hurt my ears! A first poster magically posts the promotion video that have 71 views and raves about customer support. Sounds legit.

At least make the effort to post a minimum 100 times a few months in advance of known product promotion day.

Funnily enough, Andrew's colour settings have been dissed by two different first time posters in the last 24 hours...

To be honest, I just downloaded it for free (don't want to promote piracy but I'm glad I didn't buy it) in a 2015 link and unless they re-done the LUT, it affects any color that resembles the skintones.

Here's an example below.

As you can see the highlights are also affected (warm +6 lut) so I still have to key the skintones if I want to change the highlights.

This is 8 bit footage from G7 for anyone asking.

frame1.png

frame2.png