Vellichor Film & Wedding LUT pack

ricardo_sousa11

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
On 23/12/2016 at 8:24 AM, kattouf said:

Denver Lut at 80% :-)

Looking good! How are you liking the pack? Do you have the Redrocks lut ? If not hit me up with a PM and ill send it over :)

Sharing a small clip that I shot in Aug. on a trip to the US with a fellow NX1 user, that is also a user here on the forum, Mr. Adam Bradley :D 

https://vimeo.com/195702832

15 minutes ago, shanebrutal said:

Just grabbed the LUT pack. I really like how they are customized for your NX1 settings, @ricardo_sousa11 . Really liking the stylized looks. I put Lisbon and Denver on a couple random test shots I had from the fall season when I also happened to be trying out your NX1 settings. Thanks! 

wow! I like this a lot, you got some really nice colors over there!

5 hours ago, shanebrutal said:

Thanks! Fall is great in the woods. Just wondering, do you plan on adding any more to the vellichor lut collection in the future?

This pack is concluded, but im already making a few more to be released in the future, but they will have a different overall look, less faded and more contrasty. I will also be making some creative ones that will shift colors and so on, but thats a work in progress.

5 hours ago, ricardo_sousa11 said:

This pack is concluded, but im already making a few more to be released in the future, but they will have a different overall look, less faded and more contrasty. I will also be making some creative ones that will shift colors and so on, but thats a work in progress.

Glad to hear that. Looking forward to using them! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...