Vellichor Film & Wedding LUT pack

ricardo_sousa11

This thread was created so we can all share our opinions on the lut pack, as some of you may know, these were created specifically to the NX1, however, I've made some tests on Sony Cine4, Nikon D800 and Canon 5D Mark 3 with very pleasant results.

The lut pack contains 9 different luts, ranging from color to black & white, stylized looks to achieve a filmic effect on the nx1 footage.

Heres a sample of what to expect from the looks :

Fully Graded with Greenleaf

Later today I will add new screengrabs of all the different looks, and what its best used on.

Feedback is very very important, this was created for the community, and I will follow all of your opinions in order to update the pack and deliver the best possible results! I hope you all have fun and like using them as much as I've had created them!

Happy gradings!!

Buyhere : https://sellfy.com/p/HNAk/#

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

Hey everyone! 

Heres a small walkthrough on some of the looks available with these luts :

This one is called Lisbon its a high contrast, faded look :

qRQxSPl.jpg

vWSAOOW.jpg

X8Bc895.jpg

w7yswcK.jpg

IMO this works best if you're going for an urban, industrial feel.

The next one in line is Porto, its one of the most stylized ones, with a brown faded look :

gw5a7xK.jpg

iJB8JrI.jpg

hG1jQeC.jpg

AEPbzJ6.jpg

NnYenI0.jpg

This one is called Denver, colder highlights with saturated blues :

RTzOqN6.jpg

EbISQsL.jpg

IhRQ0wv.jpg

3dyC1mv.jpg

Next is Aspen, its the softest look of the bunch, with nice bright colors :

g5xmZCl.jpg

P6P6qYI.jpg

Oz822fx.jpg

Wf8F3XC.jpg

Theres still Blacklake, Landscape, Lighthouse, Woodland and Greenleaf which I will update later on, I should have done all this before, but its hard to find the time to do so.

I've already received some positive feedback on people trying it on other systems, basically any Rec709 should work great!

If any of you guys has had the chance to try them, let me know what you guys think!

13 hours ago, kattouf said:

Awesome! looks great, waiting for all the screenshots, i saw some on the sellfy page

I assume you are still setting up the page

Error

Can't perform the transaction. The seller has been notified and hopefully will resolve this soon.

Sorry, this was fixed already, the email adress had a mistake!

Well done Ricardo! Even though I just do my own grading, and just add 30-45 impulz film grain I will consider them when/if go down in price in the future.

The most apealing to me is the Denver one, can you comment on this specific one?

Also, I would like to say that the original in camera footage seems great to me also. Very good exposure I guess.

Thank you for your great job.

33 minutes ago, Kisaha said:

Well done Ricardo! Even though I just do my own grading, and just add 30-45 impulz film grain I will consider them when/if go down in price in the future.

The most apealing to me is the Denver one, can you comment on this specific one?

Also, I would like to say that the original in camera footage seems great to me also. Very good exposure I guess.

Thank you for your great job.

Im thinking of putting up for sale individual ones, so people could choose which they wanted.

This pack is basically my most used luts over the time, Denver was created initially to go over some city footage I had, and to make it look kinda like some vintag'ey movies with a slight magenta feel to it but nothing too extreme, it quickly developed into one of my favorite ones so far.

Thank you, I never look at the meters, so I wouldnt know if Im doing the "right" thing or not, I just shoot how I like it, and how I think will eventually look good after grading.

18 minutes ago, Geoff CB said:

Makes me want to rebuy a NX1. Well done. Love Porto!

I've actually received some very positive feedback from Canon users, Nikon, Sony using cine4 profile (no Slog) and a friend who used it on an XT2 seems to be pretty happy with them, so they're def. not specific to the NX1, but thats what their based on.

48 minutes ago, timmyturntable said:

I thought I would drop some of these in on some footage.  Just dropped on the footage...no other adjustments.

I really like the look of these...Appreciate the work Ricardo and will be using these quite a bit.

GREENLEAF

Greenleaf.jpg

LIGHTHOUSE

lighthouse.jpg

BLACKLAKE

Blacklake.jpg

ASPEN

Aspen.jpg

What camera were these shot on?

56 minutes ago, timmyturntable said:

I thought I would drop some of these in on some footage.  Just dropped on the footage...no other adjustments.

I really like the look of these...Appreciate the work Ricardo and will be using these quite a bit.

GREENLEAF

Greenleaf.jpg

LIGHTHOUSE

lighthouse.jpg

BLACKLAKE

Blacklake.jpg

ASPEN

Aspen.jpg

Just want to say thank you all you guys for all the support since the start of all this, i've basically only became more serious on colorgrading after I got the nx1 and feedback from you guys, which has been really outstanding!

The aspen will look best for portrait or baby scenes, its the softest of them all, the others are less saturated.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey Ricardo, i would love a cinematic lut, like the osiris m31.  I am doing a short film and i tried that one but it cuases too much banding. Tried the RedRock one and it worked great but i might go with the m31 look, would be nice to have one that does cause banding.

On 16/12/2016 at 5:19 PM, kattouf said:

Hey Ricardo, i would love a cinematic lut, like the osiris m31.  I am doing a short film and i tried that one but it cuases too much banding. Tried the RedRock one and it worked great but i might go with the m31 look, would be nice to have one that does cause banding.

You could tweak and push the saturation of the yellows/oranges of the Redrocksto match an M31 look, but it will not be the same. The main goal of these is mostly to have a specific look, and not emulate other luts, so they have a distinct unique look.

Play with them, try the Aspen or Landscape ones, that have the most saturation of the bunch.