• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Daniel1977
      I am selling a used Samsung NX1 camera.
      The camera is in very good condition.
      The equipment is fully functional, without any damage, except the paint loss on the bottom of the screen.
      The set includes the original battery and lenses:
      20mm f / 2.8
      30mm f / 2.0
      60mm f / 2.8
      50-200mm I f / 4-5.6
      Lenses are working.
      Lenses have visible traces of use.
      I am interested in selling the presented set.

• By Sandeepthefifth
      Hey all, I'm looking to shoot a narrative short film with controlled lighting early next year and am thinking about shooting it on my original BMPCC...
      I know, I know. No 4K, terrible low-light, and horrible battery life. But if 1080p was fine, controlled lighting throughout, and an external battery solution, is it better for me to use the original and cancel my 4K pre-order? I could use the money saved to pay for an additional cine prime/actually pay actors a decent wage...
      What would be the advantages in this case of using the 4K over the original?
    • By kabuto1138
      Selling the heavy duty Cartoni tripod. Supports up to 48 lbs! 
      Its used but in perfect working condition.
      This beast was about 5k brand new.
      Local pickup only in the West Los Angeles/Culver City Area.
      Here is a link with full specs. It was advertised for RED cameras but works perfectly with any camera.
      https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/740554-REG/Cartoni_D603R_D603R_Delta_Rosso_Head.html?fbclid=IwAR10NoTsZRBdyv1FWxPRd9K5cp3fkw0AOmduyHrEQMNdGR0OStHjc3KKIsU

• By Bradley Bjornstad
      Hello there. For sale is my well cared for and maintained Blackmagic URSA Mini EF 4K + Gold mount + Battery + 256 GB CFast 2 + Top handle & more! This package is ready to shoot!
      I handle my gear with great care. This is an amazing camera that makes incredible images. I am downsizing all my gear and sadly decided to sell this for other expenses.
      $2,575.00 + $55.00 shipping. 
      This listing includes:
      • The camera - Ursa Mini 4K EF Mount (in product details it says Ursa 4K but it is in fact the Ursa Mini 4K EF to clarify)!
      • Fitted Hard Case for it.
      • Attached Gold Mount and 95wH Comer Gold Mount battery (only charged 3 times basically new). Works great with nice charge.
      • Delkin Cinema 256 GB CFast 2.0 card.
      • A Camvate top handle.
      • A d-tap travel charger for the battery and other cables included.
      DOES NOT include DaVinci Resolve dongle.
      PayPal ONLY, and no returns.

Any questions just write here or email me at: [email protected]
      Thank you so much for looking at my gear.
      Best wishes,
      Bradley

• By Zalem
      Hi,

I am selling a Leica Summicron-R f2 50mm lens with Leitax EF mount for $570 plus shipping. I am open to offers.

The glass is in pristine condition with no scratches, no fungus, no haze and no separation. The lens is in excellent cosmetic condition as well. The only issue is the front barrel as it has a little bit of play (about 1mm). It is the only reason I am selling. It is an absolute non-issue if you're shooting spherical and it's still usable if you're being careful while shooting anamorphic.

The Leitax mount converts the lens to EF mount. It's the best adapter on the market and it shows. It is worth $70 alone.

Comment or DM if you're interested or want to make an offer! Cheers.