FilmConvert Color Up Film Competition - RIVVRS: CONQUER

Brad Bjornstad

Hey guys, I am currently in the running for the People's Choice award for best music video for RIVVRS: CONQUER! If you could take a few seconds to vote that would mean the world to me! 

This is a very important video and winning this competition would be such an honor and a blessing. Not only is it a tribute to my beautiful wife Kari, but to all the Cystic Fibrosis warriors out there - past, present and future. The winning video will get a lot of exposure, and that means a lot of awareness for CF! That's the goal!

VOTE HERE: 

http://www.filmconvert.com/videos/detail?userVideoId=2288&TotalCount=0&CompetitionId=4&SkipCount=0

This was all shot in the Sony a7S and I hope you guys enjoy. It's a project near and dear to my heart.

Again, here is the link to vote below! Please vote! 

http://www.filmconvert.com/videos/detail?userVideoId=2288&TotalCount=0&CompetitionId=4&SkipCount=0

Best wishes,

Bradley

COVER LA CineFest, aware fest, london IFF, Liverpool White.jpg

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
16 hours ago, mercer said:

Voted. Beautiful video. Loved the shot of her twirling on the beach. And obviously the end where she smiles at the camera.   Good luck with it. 

Thank you so much! Your compliments truly mean the world to me! Thank you so much! She's an angel. :)

3 hours ago, BopBill said:

Voted. Loved to see her smiles. Those happy moments.

Thank you so much, BopBill! She was an absolute warrior and no matter how hard it got, she always had the most beautiful smile on her face! Thank you for your support! :)