Panasonic G7 and 14-42mm $497.99 at B&H, Amazon, Adorama, etc

Damphousse

Panasonic Lumix DMC-G7 Mirrorless Micro Four Thirds Digital Camera with 14-42mm Lens is now $497.99 at a variety of online retailers and there are reports that Best Buy will price match.

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1148282-REG/panasonic_dmc_g7kk_lumix_dmc_g7_mirrorless_micro.html

https://www.amazon.com/Panasonic-DMC-G7KS-Mirrorless-Camera-Silver/dp/B00X409PQS?tag=slickdeals&ascsubtag=1b71bb76a9d211e6aa6e8ee118ea39140INT&th=1

http://www.adorama.com/ipcdmcg7b.html

Adorama also gives you reward credit.

Don't just make a decision based on this post.  Shop around.  Various sweeteners may be added or modified.  Look around for the best price and combination for you.

And as always THANKS OBAMA*

*That's a joke

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
6 hours ago, Stanley said:

Great value indeed, would buy in a heartbeat if I could get a PAL version at that price. But thanks for posting it.

Yeah this is the #1 reason I wish that hacks for Panasonic cameras still existed, as I'd love to turn them into unlocked world cameras which can switch from PAL to NTSC and back again!

1 hour ago, IronFilm said:

Yeah this is the #1 reason I wish that hacks for Panasonic cameras still existed, as I'd love to turn them into unlocked world cameras which can switch from PAL to NTSC and back again!

And I can't see Vitaliy fulfilling that wish. I noticed the other day he was advising someone on PV to not consider a gh1 or gh2 because of AVCHD and MTS files. 

Just in case a G7 PAL version at that price comes our way, I'm curious to find out if there is an aftermarket eye piece for it. I know there is for GH3 and GH4, and it is a must have for my next camera.

2 hours ago, Stanley said:

And I can't see Vitaliy fulfilling that wish. I noticed the other day he was advising someone on PV to not consider a gh1 or gh2 because of AVCHD and MTS files. 

Indeed, VK is the only person who did the actual hacking and he hasn't done anything recently in a very very long time. Yup, certainly no chance we'll be seeing another hacked Panasonic camera any time soon. (and yup, I saw that too about him advising a person not to get a GH1 or GH2.... kinda odd, yes the G6/G7 is so so much better! And they're dirt cheap now. But for some people even a GH1 can be a stretch....  )