What Trump means for new camera technology

Ed_David

2 hours ago, BookMark said:

since nothing he said is true or can be fact-checked, then it may actually be a good sign he will do some good. for one, he is unlikely to build a wall....

the question is, will he get his way? his party isnt exactly on the same page as him. my guess is that, he will actually spend way too much time fighting his own party and gets nothing done (abit like that coalition party [tory and lib dem] in the UK). 

(i dont follow politics keenly)

Why so hate and fear about wall? Its against chaos, not against race. Besides, it will need high performance surveillance cameras for every kilometer. That alone can boost Sony's sensor sales :-)

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

Lets not forget that EUA is not a democracy, it never was. It's plutocracy. The only positive thing on the election of of Trump is the none election of Hilary. But these doesn't mean Trump is a solution, by the contrary, Trump is very dangerous. So I think Resistance has to start now. I know americans like to say god bless america, but if I where you, I would put my faith i God, I would instead say that the supreme court bless america, and I hope that this big problem may serve as way of bringing people together, interested on their political system, and on how to change it from a plutocracy to a real democracy that is indeed  representative of the people. A government of the people, by the people and for the people. And also a government that delivers an affordable small camera that records 12bit 4444 in 8k with a very efficient codec that makes small files, ready to go and easy to edit. 

7 hours ago, kaylee said:

you guys owe me a dollar

The point is no matter how worthy Sanders' proposals are, no one can build up a whole wall / world against Trump's voters. People tend to forget it. World can't be saved. Neither the people.

Only a bit less worse than it really and actually is. And always will :-(

E.

20 minutes ago, Thpriest said:

Trump is like Sony, he promises the world, will never live up to his 'promises' and overheats when called to action.

Clinton is like Samsung cameras, dead but people keep banging on about her.

I prefer Canon and Panasonic.

So we'll have a president upgrade in a couple months?? :D

Suck it Hillary supporters.  I voted trump and he has already made me thousands of dollars.  Instead of flying thousands of miles to China to take video at the great wall, I'm going to wait until WE have a great wall on our southern border.  Its cheaper and more convenient that way ;-) beside, have u notice how much cheaper the peso is now that trump is president elect?

In addition, since trump is against regulation, perhaps I can finally start taking aerial videos in our national parks (when it is safe and unobtrusive to do so).

Maga!!!! Folks.. Maga!!!

56 minutes ago, eleison said:

Suck it Hillary supporters.  I voted trump and he has already made me thousands of dollars.  Instead of flying thousands of miles to China to take video at the great wall, I'm going to wait until WE have a great wall on our southern border.  Its cheaper and more convenient that way ;-) beside, have u notice how much cheaper the peso is now that trump is president elect?

In addition, since trump is against regulation, perhaps I can finally start taking aerial videos in our national parks (when it is safe and unobtrusive to do so).

Maga!!!! Folks.. Maga!!!

Haha, yeah I thought this thread would be shut down pretty soon. A thousand dollars?? Sounds too good to be true! You can buy one tripod

11 hours ago, Eric Calabros said:

Why so hate and fear about wall? Its against chaos, not against race. Besides, it will need high performance surveillance cameras for every kilometer. That alone can boost Sony's sensor sales :-)

you don't get it right? it is not about hate or fear....how much will it cost? BILLIONS...for nothing, they will just make a tunnel and surprise...billions wasted, and what about the commercial war with china and mexico? our economy will sink like it did when bush was in power, do you remember? yes they were REPUBLICANS.

at the end of the chaos who paid for everything? we the people, our pockets !!!, no more money for new cameras or lenses

6 hours ago, eleison said:

Maga!!!! Folks.. Maga!!!

cheers now that you can....later you will be crying when the economy sinks....the China wall is history, has soul....the border wall is money wasted for nothing, you and me and our children will pay for nothing. but a trump supporter can think beyond breitbart of fox news, I understand that, you live in a different reality

The main issue is not money, is war, there is something very 1936 everywhere in the world. Right now we needed the best leaders we could have and unfortunately we have the worst, everywhere. It seems like Russia, Turkey and China are the most determined to change the status quo, and there is no force right now to counterbalance them. 

uS are in decline, with the worst (a)political leader in the whole world (I know North Korea, still believe Trump is clueless of anything politic and geostrategical), EU is dying and they wait only for the Italian referendum to give a shot in the heart, and the final one in the French elections in Spring, the rest of the world is concerned more with financial affairs (Germany including which is 4th or 5th in military power in Europe alone).

Who is going to fight Russia when they will invade Ukrain, and whoever they want(remember Crimea, you should, it was last year?)

Who is going to stop Turkey invading Greece, Northern Syria and Northern Iraq, and completely annihilate Kurds (which are one of the biggest nations in the world, without a state, 30-40.000.000).

China is building islands to control the south east seas.

There are more things to loose than money. War happens.

13 hours ago, Emanuel said:

The point is no matter how worthy Sanders' proposals are, no one can build up a whole wall / world against Trump's voters. People tend to forget it. World can't be saved. Neither the people.

Only a bit less worse than it really and actually is. And always will :-(

E.

Thank you so much! yeah lol im always right about US politics in terms of predicting the future –– even this year

anyway please send my dollar to:

Kaylee Fabian

1234 Anystreet

Cario Egypt 11311

P.S. @Ed_David i also bet myself a dollar that you would start this thread