Panasonic LX100 PAL

shanebrutal

Selling my lightly used LX100. Purchased it from digital rev so it is a PAL region camera. Non-region switchable so in 4k photo mode you can only use 25fps. 30fps/60fps not available. Has 24/25/4K and 50fps 1080. Also includes front cap, protection filter, case, strap, 2 Panasonic batteries, charger, detachable flash, usb cable, software/manual and box.

Everything functions like normal. There is a hairline scratch on the LCD screen about 1" long. you can only see it in bright light though. Doesn't affect what you're seeing much at all. After that occurred I put a glass screen protector on it. Also, put a Panasonic MC protector filter on it from day 1. But somehow there is a dust spec under the front element. Doesn't effect image quality.

Asking $475 shipped in the USA. But being this is a PAL camera I'll pay half the shipping to Europe/international as well.

lx100 1.jpg

lx100 2.jpg

lx100 3.jpg

lx100 4.jpg

lx100 5.jpg

lx100 6.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Superka
      Hello! Our family footage with amazing music. If you see AD while playing video - copyrights holder monitizing video, not me.

• By benymypony
      Hello,
      As a fan of beautiful classic cars I always enjoy watching videos from Petrolicious.
      For those who don't know, Petrolicious is a famous website about vintage cars ; they make regular video interviews of owners of older car models.
      Recently they shot a video about the Alpine Renault.
      The problem with Petrolicious is that they are very discreet about the shooting and the gear used, so I "investigate" and I finally found this video was made by David Zu Elfe from itx Films.
      I asked David what he had used as material and about color grading, here's his kindly reply :
      Interesting !
      Enjoy the video now :
    • By ita149
      I've already the gh4 and I must buy either one very soon (12-35 or the lx100) but i want the sharpest.
      Does someone has the gh4 with 12-35 and  the lx100 to make a 4k video comparison or advise about it ?